The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[REMOVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hong_Kong

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Apr 7, 2022
Hello, I am posting this thread on behalf of a new startup based on home automation and AI, They have unique patent protected technologies regarding home automation i.e. controlling home gadgets from anywhere in the world and a new kind of robotic technology that can be useful for military/police and also for other purposes. If given contracts, they can take care of AI based industrial automation and also other kind of AI based services. We are now open for investment/licensing technologies and other kind of business opportunities including partnerships. If you want to see samples, kindly reply here or PM me.
Having a patent is great I guess, but is there any demand for their solution? I'm sure there are a million novel ways you could control smart devices. How does this help solve a problem over Alexa or another alternative?

Can you show the product or technology?

RevI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jun 11, 2021
Having a patent is great I guess, but is there any demand for their solution? I'm sure there are a million novel ways you could control smart devices. How does this help solve a problem over Alexa or another alternative?

Can you show the product or technology?
Yes, I can. Kindly PM me and I will give you my whatsapp number. And it's less costly then Alexa. And there is another AI based technology that can be used by military/police. Alexa can control only light and that too need to bought separately. This system can control any gadget in your home including A/C, Fan, microwave, pump, heater. Much more advanced than Alexa.

Last edited:

Hong_Kong

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Apr 7, 2022
Yes, I can. Kindly PM me and I will give you my whatsapp number. And it's less costly then Alexa. And there is another AI based technology that can be used by military/police. Alexa can control only light and that too need to bought separately. This system can control any gadget in your home including A/C, Fan, microwave, pump, heater. Much more advanced than Alexa.
This type of technology has been on the market for a long time. I think based on the way you're describing it little effort has been put into the business use case (or value skew). Can you describe what problem this is solving?

I don't think its smart to compete with alexa by being cheaper.

"Military police applications" doesn't describe what problem is being solved either.

It sounds like you have a patent for some technology and are now trying to build a business around that. Check out some of the threads on here that show how to identify problems to solve / how to get started.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RevI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jun 11, 2021
This type of technology has been on the market for a long time. I think based on the way you're describing it little effort has been put into the business use case (or value skew). Can you describe what problem this is solving?
I don't know any technology that can help you to control your home gadgets and appliances from anywhere in the world. If you know anything like this, kindly just show me some examples. By this, you can control any gadget of your home including microwave, AC, ....... anything.
I don't think its smart to compete with alexa by being cheaper.
Alexa can only control lights and that need to be bought separately. Alexa doesn't has the capability. With this system, you can control already installed gadgets and home appliances at your home.
"Military police applications" doesn't describe what problem is being solved either.
This robot can hack into any e-mail account, any mobile phone and also any kind mobile messaging services of any suspect. It can follow and track any "suspect" without notice and if needed, can attack and defend itself. In the battlefield, it can replace a solider.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Solicitation for partners is against the forum rules. Did you read them?

If you are attempting to sell a product or service, please pay for a Marketplace Ad.

Your thread has been locked and will be deleted in 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.