- Joined
- Nov 11, 2013
- Messages
- 134
Rep Bank
$430
$430
User Power: 63%
Hey guys,
I'm a 25 year old male who has worked as a personal trainer for the last 7 years.
About 2 years ago I got into a long term abusive relationship with a woman with Narcissistic and Borderline Personality Disorder.
It was quite a struggle to escape that situation and I have learnt a ton of valuable information.
During my recovery I picked up MJ's book as my finances were in ruin. I have recovered somewhat and now realize that the personal training is business is very slowlane. I still work in that field though I spend all my free time working on my fastlane plan. I would appreciate any advice or input from the board. Thanks in advance!
Commandent of need: 10% of the North American population has cluster B personality disorders. This book is for those that are involved in serious relationships and marriage with these types who need guidance escaping their misery.
Commandment of entry: There are ton of forums, blogs and well respected literature on these subjects. Most of it is geared towards coping with partners. My goal is to create a book explaining the process how someone has become ensnared in an toxic relationship, The effects on your physical, emotional, spiritual and financial well being and a step by step escape plan for my reader. My intention is to help people.
Commandment of control: I intend to create a blog, forum, ebook and published version of my book(s)
Also intend to market my book through social media and affiliates.
Commandent of Scale: Using the reach of the internet I believe I can achieve scale and get my product into the hands of my audience. People who need my book to help their lives.
Commandment of Time: It will take a lot of time to write my book and create my following. If successful it will require less time later on.
I'm a 25 year old male who has worked as a personal trainer for the last 7 years.
About 2 years ago I got into a long term abusive relationship with a woman with Narcissistic and Borderline Personality Disorder.
It was quite a struggle to escape that situation and I have learnt a ton of valuable information.
During my recovery I picked up MJ's book as my finances were in ruin. I have recovered somewhat and now realize that the personal training is business is very slowlane. I still work in that field though I spend all my free time working on my fastlane plan. I would appreciate any advice or input from the board. Thanks in advance!
Commandent of need: 10% of the North American population has cluster B personality disorders. This book is for those that are involved in serious relationships and marriage with these types who need guidance escaping their misery.
Commandment of entry: There are ton of forums, blogs and well respected literature on these subjects. Most of it is geared towards coping with partners. My goal is to create a book explaining the process how someone has become ensnared in an toxic relationship, The effects on your physical, emotional, spiritual and financial well being and a step by step escape plan for my reader. My intention is to help people.
Commandment of control: I intend to create a blog, forum, ebook and published version of my book(s)
Also intend to market my book through social media and affiliates.
Commandent of Scale: Using the reach of the internet I believe I can achieve scale and get my product into the hands of my audience. People who need my book to help their lives.
Commandment of Time: It will take a lot of time to write my book and create my following. If successful it will require less time later on.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
