The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Register yourself in South America for 0% Taxes for 7000 USD ?

Taxes and regulation

Zorro

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Aug 18, 2013
i know a legit company that offers that service

they register you in paraguay as your first residence but they charge 7k USD for it.

is it worth it or can you do it easily yourself and safe the 7k ?

7k is not a big deal but I still like to keep it mine if its possible

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
"Go out there and get rich. Get so obnoxiously rich that when that tax bill comes, your first thought will be to choke on how big a check you have to write," the owner of the Dallas Mavericks wrote recently on blog maverick, the mark cuban weblog. "Your 2nd thought will be 'what a great problem to have,' and your 3rd should be a recognition that in paying your taxes, you are helping to support millions of Americans that are not as fortunate as you." - Mark Cuban

Zorro

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Aug 18, 2013
"Go out there and get rich. Get so obnoxiously rich that when that tax bill comes, your first thought will be to choke on how big a check you have to write," the owner of the Dallas Mavericks wrote recently on blog maverick, the mark cuban weblog. "Your 2nd thought will be 'what a great problem to have,' and your 3rd should be a recognition that in paying your taxes, you are helping to support millions of Americans that are not as fortunate as you." - Mark Cuban

Im gready and selfish and dont like where my tax money goes to

If I want to blow my money I pick some charities that I like

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I am fine if you want to MOVE to Paraguay. Move there. Pay zero taxes.

Totally your choice.

However, if you choose to try and game the system, then you can spend the rest of your life waiting for a knock at the door that you just hope never comes.

I personally prefer sleeping well at night.

I hate wasted tax money. I do everything I can to minimize them. There's a huge difference between tax mitigation. tax minimization, tax avoidance and tax evasion.

Paraguay could sell you out in an instant, just like many overseas banks have done in the past.

Zorro

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Aug 18, 2013
thanks vigilante

but is there any other way to get the residence there cheaper?

thats the main reason I asked or is the 7K USD a rip off?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.