- Joined
- May 21, 2018
- Messages
- 21
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 105%
Hello, everyone. My name is Khoa and I've been a Sidewalker my whole life (this is about to change) - I was one of the lucky ones who made millions of dollars in online sales, but, true to Sidewalker nature, blew it all over a span of ~5 years in a series of poor financial decisions. In a way, I'm glad that it happened relatively quickly since I can still change my ways and rebuild on a foundation of processes, Fast Laner-style.
I'm now reforming after my humbling episode of going from hero to zero and I'm also learning a whole lot thanks to MJ's books (I wish I had read them earlier, but better late than never). My goal is to start building and validating a SaaS business in the coming weeks-months once I've identified prospective customer needs and/or problems that I could solve. I'm really happy to be here and I look forward to learning from you all and eventually making an impact on this great community.
Thanks for having me!
I'm now reforming after my humbling episode of going from hero to zero and I'm also learning a whole lot thanks to MJ's books (I wish I had read them earlier, but better late than never). My goal is to start building and validating a SaaS business in the coming weeks-months once I've identified prospective customer needs and/or problems that I could solve. I'm really happy to be here and I look forward to learning from you all and eventually making an impact on this great community.
Thanks for having me!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
