Kak
Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Does anyone do this? I am starting to think it would be a good idea to record every meeting and phone call with people I am working with... Why? Well 90 percent of this is for my own good. I think it would be awesome to be able to refer back to the meeting I had.
Also, in the event someone tries to go back on their word, well you'll have a recording of their word.
I know there are some legality issues with this, however Texas is a "one party" state which means if I'm in a meeting in Texas as long as one participant (me) knows the conversation is being recorded it is legal. I'll have to look up other states I do business in.
Overall, at the cost of a nice recorder, this could be something very valuable and could possibly save me a big headache sometime down the road...
Thoughts?
Also, in the event someone tries to go back on their word, well you'll have a recording of their word.
I know there are some legality issues with this, however Texas is a "one party" state which means if I'm in a meeting in Texas as long as one participant (me) knows the conversation is being recorded it is legal. I'll have to look up other states I do business in.
Overall, at the cost of a nice recorder, this could be something very valuable and could possibly save me a big headache sometime down the road...
Thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
