- Joined
- Feb 5, 2020
- Messages
- 101
Rep Bank
$730
$730
User Power: 123%
I recently started a radio show, it is pre-recorded, and I have learned that listener involvement is important. I want to encourage my audience to "join the conversation" by going to a link.

- FaceBook: Lot's of high IQ, savvy folks (like people who have read Snowden) don't like it, many refuse to join. Let's Think
- WP- Forum plugin: I tried it, but it seems cumbersome: folks have to create an account, which will discourage many, it isn't very user-friendly... Let's Think
- Commenting at the bottom of show notes page for each show: stuff will be scattered out, and not in a nice neat bundle.
- Landing page: I think what I did is kind of a poorly attempted "landing page?" lol Let's Think! - Openly Voluntary Not really a place for listeners to be active though.
- Radio station's show page: Not really a place for conversation.

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
