The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Recommendations to Scale Amazon Agency from 50k to 200k

Marketing, social media, advertising

kee2743

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 21, 2018
Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all a prosperous 2023.

2022 was my first year really focusing on Amazon consulting. I've always picked up freelance jobs here and there but last year I transitioned from freelancer to agency while still maintaining a full-time job.

My website: www.MKeeling.com

Last year I brought in about 50k in revenue. I got so busy that I had to turn down business and even lost clients due to my workload, so I decided to hire a VA from the Philippines and officially start scaling.

The majority of my clients have come from Upwork and referrals, a couple of pretty well established brands. My next step is to hire an employee to solely book appointments via Upwork.

Now that I have decent cash flow, I'd like to know the best ways for a consulting agency to spend marketing. Where have you seen the most success; Facebook or Google ads?

Feel free to connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-keeling-5b4b4229

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.