What's new

Rebill product, advice?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

bkyle1991

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 18, 2013
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 25%
Hey, new to this forum. Beuatiful.

As of now Im 23(just had my birthday). I have an Associates Degree and am enrolled online college, taking the bare minimum(basically nothing).

I have my real estate agent license, mortgage license and am working on my appraisal. Eventually can take these and combine business with my parents brokerage, to help them out. This business is slowlane I believe.

So I had a LLC before and was going to flip land lots by buying low and selling on owner financing. It never got up because instead I got distracted and invested in ecommerce(ebay), selling clothes/purses. BIG MISTAKE. Seems my problem is trying to do too many things instead of focusing my energy in one area. Atleast my real estate licenses are somewhat congruant, took me forever just to decide to get into it. Being a 4th generation agent, I suppose I was destined. BTW I lost my a$$ on the ecommerce(long story). No more over-fractionalizing...

So now I got my licenses that I will use as my work(everyone wants me to work). GREAT! Self employment has some perks like having my own schedule. A career is ok, but it wont make me the money I desire. I want something MORE buildable, so Im looking to a project in my spare time.

Cut out the TV, friends and all. Looking to devote myself to business.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want something fastlane, Ive glanced over it all. I have my eye on producing a skin serum, in a interesting niche. SKIN LIGHTENING. This is something big over in asia, but I dont even think most of them carry Visa/MC or am I mistaken? So I have my girlfriend over there(keeping her there too for now, less distracting), she can distribute some to the Chinese market. I dont have much idea how things work there.

But anyways Ill have to focus on the US/CA(+try other 1st world markets). The product will be high end, the package unique(more than just serum actually) and not cheap. Im looking to charge $45-100 and put this on a 6 month rebill with the justification that it could take 6 months for them to see results. Selling "free trial samples" also sounds alluring.

I see the pieces:fullfillment center, lab, site, product, merchant account etc
I wanted to start this before, but even with suggested resources I found it hard. For example I had the money and wanted to do a supplement but the merchant account providers only accepted 2 kinds of supplement diet pills, nothing else. Damn merchant accounts! I found a provider now saying they can do my product, cool, now I gotta get my credit score back up(F*ck). Oh and keep chargebacks under 3%. Difficult?

Marketing: Affiliate site, direct mail and PPC PPC PPC

Is this fastlane? Anyways its my next project. Anyone with experience in this arena wish to chime in? The product, structure, marketing....Whats missing.

So Ill have a decent sum of money for this before long. I wish to outsource most of the components. The website is huge, Im thinking of having it be mainly just a salespage. Theres lots of options in putting this together, its been on my mind for a long while. Hopefully this product can be built up to something large.

Suggestions? Im definitely looking for nuggets from people with experience in this, where they at. ahha
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Fuoph tunivjoph tonomes op epuvjis podji.
Tipf ni e QN og zua xepv vu iydjephi ofiet us xjev iwis up tlzqi.

O vjopl zua'wi huv emm vji qoidit vuhivjis, qamm vji vsohhis epf tii xjev jeqqipt epf efkatv eddusfophmz.
 
Uj epf liiq djeshicedlt apfis 3%. Foggodamv?

Pu, puv ev emm, itqidoemmz og zua esip'v fuoph tunivjoph tjefz (iy. sappoph foiv vsoem sicommt, notmiefoph VuT, ivd.).

Fup'v miv e nisdjepv edduapv tvuq zua.

Jewi zua vjuahjv ug etloph e gsoipf vu uqip e nisdjepv edduapv gus zua, epf zua qez jon vu fu tu?

Vjisi esi emxezt e xez esuapf iwisz uctvedmi.

Vjisi ot PUVJOPH xsuph xovj sicommt og zua fu vjin qsuqismz, epf zua esi qsuwofoph edvaem wemai.

Nz djeshicedl sevi ot APFIS 1%.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom