The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Reasonable Rate Business Loans

FltLevel391

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jul 31, 2020
Denver, CO
Hi Everyone,

When the pandemic hit last spring I started cold calling businesses for merchant cash advances, as I was concerned about the future of my airline career that I love. After a few short months of listening to entrepreneurs and learning more about the products I was peddling, I couldn't in good conscience continue to market these loans.

What I found was that for most business owners, merchant cash advances don't make sense. Unless you have awful credit and are in a serious pinch for a quick injection of cash, merchant cash advances are not smart. The interest rates are ridiculous (can be 40-50% or more) and can cause more harm than good to a business if the business owner doesn't convert the loan into an immediate return. In some cases where MCA's are the only option for funding and you know that a $50K advance allows you to buy a piece of equipment that increases profit by 50%, MAYBE it's the right choice. I just found that for most entrepreneurs, it wasn't.

Since then, I have partnered as an affiliate with a group called 7 Figures Funding based out of Utah. They have 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google Reviews and every interaction I have had with them had been very professional.

7 Figures Funding offers traditional unsecured loans, and lines of credit. The credit scores required might be a little higher than a merchant cash advance (generally 650 or above unless you have other equipment, inventory, or real estate you want to use as collateral), but the rates are much more reasonable. The lines of credit are available at 0% interest for 12-18 months.

One of the best things I like about 7 Figures Funding is that they are able to offer loans to entrepreneurs starting new businesses, as opposed to just established businesses looking to expand. This can be a huge value to entrepreneurs who aren't able to get initial startup funding they need elsewhere.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to reach out. Or if you're ready to apply for a loan with 7 Figures Funding, copy and paste the link below. Happy New Year everyone!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
It seems you took the "unsecured" part a bit too literally and forgot the SSL certificate for your website.

FltLevel391

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jul 31, 2020
Denver, CO
It seems you took the "unsecured" part a bit too literally and forgot the SSL certificate for your website.

I don't actually run that site itself but I'm curious why you think there's not an SSL certificate? When I go to the link through a browser on my phone or laptop, the lock symbol shows up saying the connection is secure. I'm not saying you're wrong, but need to know where you're seeing this so I can direct someone to correct that.

FltLevel391

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jul 31, 2020
Denver, CO
Do you do anything else?

My username is a reference to the fact that I'm an airline pilot, not that I feel the need to buy a jet.

I'm still working on finding the right CENTS business for me and my skill set. Until then, I market loans for a company that I respect and fly for the airlines.

I thought that an entrepreneurship forum would be a decent place to see how my target market responds to what I'm offering.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.