The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Real Estate Entrepreneur looking to grow

Tilos

Process > Results
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 11, 2017
Oklahoma City, OK
Hey guys,

What's up? Glad to be part of the FL Forum. A little bit about me -- I served six years Active Duty in the Air Force. I actually grew up as a Navy brat and moved to a lot of places growing up. When I commissioned as a 2nd Lt into the Air Force in 2009, I knew my life would change forever as I started in a leadership position. Fast forward to 2015, I had crossroads in my life of doing my own thing and letting the military be behind. It wasn't bad thing, yet I knew there was more to life than being behind a computer desk. While it was cool being in charge of $100M+ planes, I just wanted to be on my own.

I read Rich Dad, Poor Dad, which opened up my eyes in Real Estate and in business. I started to become obsessed with motivation videos and learning how to build a business. In 2015, I got out of the military and became an Investor. Just straight up. I had some savings and stuff yet that went into purchasing rental properties (which I used private lenders to leverage my houses). I got my license a couple of months later on. So far, it's been an up and down process yet I wouldn't trade it for the world. I like MJ put it, he felt "free" and didn't have to answer to anyone.

I read MFL a couple of months back, and that dramatically changed my mindset on business overall. I'm reading it for the third time, and I'm being intentional to re-read chapters so I can better comprehend. I've put the CENTS acronym on my wall to remind me on what I'm achieving.

Well, glad to be part of this forum. Just became a subscriber and looking forward to breaking bread with y'all.

Cheers,

Tilos

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Hey guys,

What's up? Glad to be part of the FL Forum. A little bit about me -- I served six years Active Duty in the Air Force. I actually grew up as a Navy brat and moved to a lot of places growing up. When I commissioned as a 2nd Lt into the Air Force in 2009, I knew my life would change forever as I started in a leadership position. Fast forward to 2015, I had crossroads in my life of doing my own thing and letting the military be behind. It wasn't bad thing, yet I knew there was more to life than being behind a computer desk. While it was cool being in charge of $100M+ planes, I just wanted to be on my own.

I read Rich Dad, Poor Dad, which opened up my eyes in Real Estate and in business. I started to become obsessed with motivation videos and learning how to build a business. In 2015, I got out of the military and became an Investor. Just straight up. I had some savings and stuff yet that went into purchasing rental properties (which I used private lenders to leverage my houses). I got my license a couple of months later on. So far, it's been an up and down process yet I wouldn't trade it for the world. I like MJ put it, he felt "free" and didn't have to answer to anyone.

I read MFL a couple of months back, and that dramatically changed my mindset on business overall. I'm reading it for the third time, and I'm being intentional to re-read chapters so I can better comprehend. I've put the CENTS acronym on my wall to remind me on what I'm achieving.

Well, glad to be part of this forum. Just became a subscriber and looking forward to breaking bread with y'all.

Cheers,

Tilos
Welcome to the FL. I see you are in OKC. I guess you know The Savvy Landord, aka Steven VanCauwenbergh? He is an REI guy in OKC as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tilos

Process > Results
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 11, 2017
Oklahoma City, OK
Thanks! Yes, I do. I attend his events from time to time. Awesome guy!

Welcome to the FL. I see you are in OKC. I guess you know The Savvy Landord, aka Steven VanCauwenbergh? He is an REI guy in OKC as well.
s!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...