The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Real Eastate invest platform

Kusneak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 20, 2019
Black Forrest Germany
Hi guys,
i just found fundrise.com and it looks like a good way to get some income from RE for people with small pockets like me:rofl:. The thing why im a bit curious is their payout rules. Sure i get dividens every 3 months but how i get my investment back? I dont want that my money is captured for 5 years in something i have no control. Do you have any good other Services/websites for investing small amounts as a beginner?

Does anybody have experience with this website?

thanks to everybody

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Kusneak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 20, 2019
Black Forrest Germany
You're better off using that money to start a business or invest in actual real estate.
i thank you for your answer and im sure you are right that starting my own business would be the best option. How would you invest your money that comes from your business if you want to diversify and dont put all eggs in one basket?

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
i thank you for your answer and im sure you are right that starting my own business would be the best option. How would you invest your money that comes from your business if you want to diversify and dont put all eggs in one basket?
A healthy little business will take all of the reinvestment you can throw at, plus some, and give you better returns than found anywhere else. If it follows MJ's CENTS commandments, by the time it plateaus and you need another channel, you'll have so much abundance that safe dividend stocks provide for your whole lifestyle.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi guys,
i just found fundrise.com and it looks like a good way to get some income from RE for people with small pockets like me:rofl:. The thing why im a bit curious is their payout rules. Sure i get dividens every 3 months but how i get my investment back? I dont want that my money is captured for 5 years in something i have no control. Do you have any good other Services/websites for investing small amounts as a beginner?

Does anybody have experience with this website?

thanks to everybody

The problem is if you don’t have enough money and you put your money into some investment pool, you will not be able to get it out until the underlying investment has been sold. The only other way to get your initial capital back would be to sell your portion of the investment to somebody else.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.