The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ready to take outsourced jobs

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Somberlain

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 5, 2019
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum although I’ve been lurking around for a long time.

I’ve been working a 9-5 job at a digital agency for 3 years. I’m still working at the same company, I didn’t quit, but I want to take a leap and grow a pair of wings on the way. For that reason I have talked to some of my friends who are experienced in web design & SEO about starting our own thing. My team are from Turkey, where the cost of labor is pretty cheap. In Turkey, because of the bad economy, landing clients is a bit more difficult than it is in most other countries. People are not interested in paying the developers what their work deserves. And a website worth 5k$ can be done for 5k Turkish liras, or even cheaper. And that would make about 900$, which is nothing in terms of price & performance evaluation. Because that money is more than enough to hire the most talented people this country has to offer, and believe me we have quite a lot of talent. Therefore we have decided to seek for outsourced jobs from the European and American digital agencies, which I hope will be a win-win situation for both parties.

For the moment I’m hoping to collect enough progress on this journey to make the follow-up post here.

Wish us good luck!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Twiizlar

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Mar 4, 2012
I may be interested in outsourcing some work. I run a SEO agency in USA.

Do you have a portfolio or any examples of past work? Looking for SEO help.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.