The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ready to Get off of the Slow Lane

D.I.Schuyler

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 31, 2017
Northern Virginia
Hello!

I am glad to be part of this forum.

I am married and a father of four. I grew up a Navy brat so I've been all over the United States. I currently reside in Northern VA (about 25 min from Washington D.C). Some of my hobbies include: martial arts, weight lifting, traveling, reading, and watching movies.

Before joining the US Army, I ran my own martial arts school and worked part time as a physical therapist aide. I loved the freedom of running my own business. I set my own hours and charged what I thought my time was worth. Fast forward to today after serving 12 years in the Army and working as a federal contractor for four years, I have to admit that I am financially frustrated and dissatisfied with where my life ended up. I earn a lot of money, but after taxes and paying the bills, I barely have anything to show for all of my hard work, week in and week out. I am ready to get off this endless treadmill. It is my hope that I can learn something from you all on this forum so that I can start living a life that I can be proud of and be able pass on what I learn to my children.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

inputchip

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 26, 2017
www.tmkings.com
Welcome to the forum @D.I.Schuyler!

Your past experiences may prove to be more valuable than you think. INSIDERS knowledge in an industry can lead to finding the gaps/pains, providing a solution, and eventually making a profit by providing value to your customers. I wish you the best!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Dude... you look too young to be having 4 kids. You like 20-25.

Shocked you've been in the army 12 years. Anyways, welcome to the club.

Remember - to escape the rat race you need assets (spend all your money to acquire assets - preferably by leveraging other people's money ... i.e using debt/loans/equity).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...