The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Read Rat Race!

Rich_GG

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 18, 2018
Hey everyone! Just read The Great Rat Race Escape !

Brilliant book and I’m pumped to start putting these strategies into action.

I was wondering though, should I still read Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted since I read the latest book?

it seems like his latest book already covers everything in the previous two books, am I wrong?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
it seems like his latest book already covers everything in the previous two books, am I wrong?

Each book stands on its own and is recommended. You'll take something different from all of them, but they all synergistically work together (in any order). That's probably why they take me so long to write.

Glad you enjoyed the latest work.

OleksiyRybakov

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 25, 2021
Germany
In The Great Rat Race Escape , MJ mentioned that scripted life means that you are told to "let a billionaire software mogul stick you with a vaccine and stamp you with a digital ID" and to "wear your mask". I agree that it is important to analyze vaccines before using them on yourself (e. g., I would not use vaccines like Sputnik V that have not been sufficiently tested), but my question is, what is a better approach against C0VlD-19 than being vaxinated?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hey everyone! Just read The Great Rat Race Escape !

Brilliant book and I’m pumped to start putting these strategies into action.

I was wondering though, should I still read Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted since I read the latest book?

While Millionaire Fastlane is the book that started it all, I felt UNSCRIPTED was more complete- it discusses more specifics on how to go about the CENTS rules and the paycheck-pot to fund your freedom eventually.

In The Great Rat Race Escape , MJ mentioned that scripted life means that you are told to "let a billionaire software mogul stick you with a VAXCClNE and stamp you with a digital ID" and to "wear your mask". I agree that it is important to analyze vaccines before using them on yourself (e. g., I would not use vaccines like Sputnik V that have not been sufficiently tested), but my question is, what is a better approach against C0VlD-19 than being vaxinated?
IMO on an individual level, best to keep your body in good shape. Take vitamins, exercise, diet.
This article has some pointers on diet if you get down with COVID, but I think they can fit in even without COVID:

The vaccines don't eliminate infection risk 100%, so best is to make sure your body can still fight.

George Gilder sent me an email newsletter that discussed the possibility that prior virus outbreaks like SARS may have helped boost herd immunity naturally (eg in Taiwan)- so its possible to create herd immunity naturally, albeit without the endless lockdowns and masking.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...