Hello everyone, I haven't made an introduction yet so here is mine.
Up until about 2022 I didn't have any idea what I wanted in life and my actions reflected that.
I was always inconsistent and never really achieved my full potential in anything.
Come late 2022 and I came across a video by Hamza, a self-improvement youtuber of sorts
I started realizing how bad my current path was and where my habits were leading me.
I started going all in to try and fix my life, and for a while it worked, but eventually I would always drop off in every attempt.
Granted I have made some progress in things like dating and spending money, as well as updating belief systems.
I also graduated high school with decent grades which was good because ar the end of my freshman year I had a 1.9 and did not look like I was going to graduate.
The problem is that during covid I leaned heavily into the internet for my social connection and became utterly addicted to it along with video-games and the unsavory p word.
I also became trapped by a supposed online friendship, which was bullshit. I kept thinking I was friends with a random person from NYC and only recently realized it was fake and I was robbing myself of real human connection.
I have managed to remove video-game and the p word, but the internet and especially being on my phone have completely substituted it.
I am in community college on my second year now, and I have been making some progress, but it has been majorly stalled by my lack of tangible action.
I talk a lot and never take action is my problem.
I also until recently had problems with following gurus which I had to learn the hard way after spending a lot of money on them.
I will go into more detail later.
So that is my intro, looking forward to a future free of addictions and isolation.
Up until about 2022 I didn't have any idea what I wanted in life and my actions reflected that.
I was always inconsistent and never really achieved my full potential in anything.
Come late 2022 and I came across a video by Hamza, a self-improvement youtuber of sorts
I started realizing how bad my current path was and where my habits were leading me.
I started going all in to try and fix my life, and for a while it worked, but eventually I would always drop off in every attempt.
Granted I have made some progress in things like dating and spending money, as well as updating belief systems.
I also graduated high school with decent grades which was good because ar the end of my freshman year I had a 1.9 and did not look like I was going to graduate.
The problem is that during covid I leaned heavily into the internet for my social connection and became utterly addicted to it along with video-games and the unsavory p word.
I also became trapped by a supposed online friendship, which was bullshit. I kept thinking I was friends with a random person from NYC and only recently realized it was fake and I was robbing myself of real human connection.
I have managed to remove video-game and the p word, but the internet and especially being on my phone have completely substituted it.
I am in community college on my second year now, and I have been making some progress, but it has been majorly stalled by my lack of tangible action.
I talk a lot and never take action is my problem.
I also until recently had problems with following gurus which I had to learn the hard way after spending a lot of money on them.
I will go into more detail later.
So that is my intro, looking forward to a future free of addictions and isolation.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
