The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Read Millionaire Fast lane.. 4 years later, I now host my own podcast helping other inventors bring their products to reality! "Invent With Me"

G

Guest6x3pod4

Ever felt your idea was too early for Shark Tank? Introducing a podcast where we help aspiring inventors and product creators to turn their innovative ideas into reality! Let me know if you'd like to come be a guest and help others hash out how to let your idea take you on the Millionaire Fast Lane! "The Invent With Me Podcast"
Fish tank bite mark.002 Large.jpegCome on guys.PNGBut How?.PNGWhat you talkin bout wallace?.PNG

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest6x3pod4

Honestly a good concept, could see a lot of value come from this. Hope you get some good guests like @fastlane_dad @NeoDialectic or @Walter Hay

Do you have any episodes out already?
Thanks! Yeah we are 23 episodes in where we laid out the brickwork for inventors. Now we are exploring tangible pathways to sales and bringing on guests like patent attorneys and engineering firms to demystify the processes!

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Feb 11, 2019
I love the concept! There are so many more fishes than sharks, thus a much wider audience to reach, and hey, there's a huge variety in fish species too, so at least for me this doesn't seem like a bunch "not good enough yet". I don't watch podcasts often but this really seems to have a lot of potential, so wishing you the best of success!

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Sounds pretty cool! Be interested in being a guest and sharing some engineering/manufacturing knowledge :)

G

Guest6x3pod4

I love the concept! There are so many more fishes than sharks, thus a much wider audience to reach, and hey, there's a huge variety in fish species too, so at least for me this doesn't seem like a bunch "not good enough yet". I don't watch podcasts often but this really seems to have a lot of potential, so wishing you the best of success!
Listening is best! And you're right. When Shark Tank started the audience was extremely turned off when what they saw didn't quite click... Sharks who DGAF about a good idea, just show me 300K in sales. We consider ourselves the stage before Shark Tank... often times we find people we help no longer want the theatrics of the network show!

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Ever felt your idea was too early for Shark Tank? Introducing a podcast where we help aspiring inventors and product creators to turn their innovative ideas into reality! Let me know if you'd like to come be a guest and help others hash out how to let your idea take you on the Millionaire Fast Lane! "The Invent With Me Podcast"
So you read the books and 4 years later you have a podcast?

Pardon me for being blunt here, but did you read the same book I did? Are you back here to solicit audience or share your knowledge?

Where are your war stories?

What have you accomplished?

Why should anyone listen to your podcast?

You have no reputation here with me, I have zero interest in some latest 1 out of a billion podcasts by those who talk not do. How can you change that? Or do you want to attract only those who "have an idea"? :rolleyes:

Pass.

G

Guest6x3pod4

So you read the books and 4 years later you have a podcast?

Pardon me for being blunt here, but did you read the same book I did? Are you back here to solicit audience or share your knowledge?

Where are your war stories?

What have you accomplished?

Why should anyone listen to your podcast?

You have no reputation here with me, I have zero interest in some latest 1 out of a billion podcasts by those who talk not do. How can you change that? Or do you want to attract only those who "have an idea"? :rolleyes:

Pass.
Not blunt at all! Haha, I'm a business owner... thick skin.

To be exact, Unscripted was my first book when I decided to escape the 9-5. I then began to develop an invention which I could sell at a 60% margin. Now I sell well over 1M gross per year and am growing fast. This took 3.5 years.

I fell in love with the inventing process. I also met a great inventor along the way. Together we share our successes and failures. We host guests like Attorneys, inventors, 3D Modeling Engineers and beyond.

People can listen if they want to follow a similar path, hear studio quality audio and enjoy killer videos as you can see above. Furthermore, we are one of the few telling the truth, not peddling licensing courses or idiotic workshops.

I sell nothing. You won't see or hear an ad on any of my publications.. no patreon. If you want help... we are here.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
3rd example this month alone where someone has joined the forum only to peddle their stuff.

Why not contribute something of value before the self promotion?

I'm surprised you haven't been banned already.

#landfill

G

Guest6x3pod4

3rd example this month alone where someone has joined the forum only to peddle their stuff.

#landfill
Literally created a podcast to help people with no ads, no patreon, and nothing but deep real value for people who want to act on these books like I did, but yeah. I’m sure you’re saving the forum world one # at a time.

Maxkaz

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Jul 19, 2023
Israel
I basically swallowed the podcast whole after it was suggested here. Gazillions of valuable INSIDERS info! Huge thumbs up!

Literally created a podcast to help people with no ads, no patreon, and nothing but deep real value for people who want to act on these books like I did, but yeah. I’m sure you’re saving the forum world one # at a time.
Just out of curiosity, didn`t you come here after my letter two days ago? :) I remember I mentioned Fastlane Forum as a place I found out about the podcast

Maxkaz

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Jul 19, 2023
Israel

#landfill

Hey! Those guys really give very valuable ad-free info in their podcast and made successful inventions before that, which they disclose in detail in the episodes. Those guys are legit fastlaners sharing knowledge.

Me personally - I am more repelled by the guys who write an intro post like "I made a $10 mil educational company in my closet and I won`t share a link for you to check me out".

G

Guest6x3pod4

I basically swallowed the podcast whole after it was suggested here. Gazillions of valuable INSIDERS info! Huge thumbs up!

Just out of curiosity, didn`t you come here after my letter two days ago? :) I remember I mentioned Fastlane Forum as a place I found out about the podcast
Guilty. Did you get my email back?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...