The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Re-Intro 2010

nsfw

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 3, 2008
near Charlotte, NC
Hi there. I did an intro a couple of years ago, and recently found the forum again so I thought I'd do a re-intro (or upgrade)!

This may not be the best forum for this, but I feel I'm in a bit of a rut at the moment. I'm working on some goals and while I don't want to overwhelm myself, I'd truly like to feel as though I'm making some progress.

My interests mainly are entrepreneurship and investing, even though I know more about the first topic than the last.

One goal I've made for the month of January is to re-connect with networks in which I find motivation and challenge. My goal for February is to narrow the remaining goals so I can start to see progress through the year.

I've always just said I intend to do something and then it may or may not happen. Funny how I'll go to the ends of the earth for someone else yet I will put my own goals aside quickly for one reason or another. Hopefully, writing the goals down in detail will help me become more accountable on the follow through. Besides, I love to check things off lists as DONE!

I wish everyone a warm and safe holiday and a prosperous and happy new year.

Emily
Charlotte, NC

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Glad you made it back Emily. I wish you well on your journey.:cheers:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome back Emily, nice to have you back. Resolve to stick around, absorb, and create a new lifestyle!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...