What's new

Re-Intro 2010

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

nsfw

PARKED
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
4
Location
near Charlotte, NC
Rep Bank
$75
Hi there. I did an intro a couple of years ago, and recently found the forum again so I thought I'd do a re-intro (or upgrade)!

This may not be the best forum for this, but I feel I'm in a bit of a rut at the moment. I'm working on some goals and while I don't want to overwhelm myself, I'd truly like to feel as though I'm making some progress.

My interests mainly are entrepreneurship and investing, even though I know more about the first topic than the last.

One goal I've made for the month of January is to re-connect with networks in which I find motivation and challenge. My goal for February is to narrow the remaining goals so I can start to see progress through the year.

I've always just said I intend to do something and then it may or may not happen. Funny how I'll go to the ends of the earth for someone else yet I will put my own goals aside quickly for one reason or another. Hopefully, writing the goals down in detail will help me become more accountable on the follow through. Besides, I love to check things off lists as DONE!

I wish everyone a warm and safe holiday and a prosperous and happy new year.

Emily
Charlotte, NC
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hmef zua nefi ov cedl Inomz. O xotj zua ximm up zuas kuaspiz.:djiist:
 
Ximduni cedl Inomz, podi vu jewi zua cedl. Situmwi vu tvodl esuapf, ectusc, epf dsievi e pix mogitvzmi!!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom