- Joined
- May 18, 2023
- Messages
- 999
Rep Bank
$3,275
$3,275
User Power: 205%
Today I went to my 2nd BJJ class of the week.
My first class was just a lesson and flow rolling. To get back into it
Today, I did a lesson, and some sparring.
Man did I get my a$$ whooped.
I was getting whooped by a 13 year old, 80 year old, blue belt and a black belt.
I actually shed my first tears, because I couldnt drop my knee when attempting a takedown.
I tend to get very upset when I cant do something but someome does it to me. Im still working on that, however Ive seen some significant improvement in my mentality.
I used to cry and walk away when I couldnt do something. Thats why I never learned how to dance, box, and work on mental aspects.
I cried, sucked it up, got up and kept rolling. I feel so happy now.
Its ever since I read Inner Excellence. I used to focus on results.
Can’t do a handstand but some other kid can walk in a handstand? Whats the point in trying
Now, its almost like amazement:
Holy s**t!!! That white belt is beating a blue belt! They keep going! This is so cool!
Anyways, my mom said she wants me to cry a few times before I fully commit. Were almost there!
PS who knew watermelon tasted so good at 8:30PM?!?
My first class was just a lesson and flow rolling. To get back into it
Today, I did a lesson, and some sparring.
Man did I get my a$$ whooped.
I was getting whooped by a 13 year old, 80 year old, blue belt and a black belt.
I actually shed my first tears, because I couldnt drop my knee when attempting a takedown.
I tend to get very upset when I cant do something but someome does it to me. Im still working on that, however Ive seen some significant improvement in my mentality.
I used to cry and walk away when I couldnt do something. Thats why I never learned how to dance, box, and work on mental aspects.
I cried, sucked it up, got up and kept rolling. I feel so happy now.
Its ever since I read Inner Excellence. I used to focus on results.
Can’t do a handstand but some other kid can walk in a handstand? Whats the point in trying
Now, its almost like amazement:
Holy s**t!!! That white belt is beating a blue belt! They keep going! This is so cool!
Anyways, my mom said she wants me to cry a few times before I fully commit. Were almost there!
PS who knew watermelon tasted so good at 8:30PM?!?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
