I don’t care what any company says I know they scan conversations had by phones. I’ve had obscure things I never talk about come up as ads the day or day after the first time ever saying them out loud.I've recently been using an analogy to explain my lean startup process that includes a dart.
There's been two places I've discussed this around my smartphone:
1. On the forum (I'm using Brave Browser to access the forum).
2. Verbally with my GF
Since creating this analogy, I'm constantly getting Instagram ads about.... DARTS!
It makes me wonder WTF is feeding this information back to Meta?
Bizarre.
But know Brave browser isn’t enough to stop them from thumb printing it just makes it a bit harder for the amateur companies trying to do it. Big boys do it at ip/ISP/MAC address/OS level.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
