The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jul 30, 2019
Thought of the day:

Only those who do nothing make no mistakes

Still learning this hard lesson for me, I'm a perfectionnist but at the end it's mostly excuses and fear

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Thought of the day:

Still learning this hard lesson for me, I'm a perfectionnist but at the end it's mostly excuses and fear
They still make 1 mistake - Not trying.

If you try, you simply can make a mistake, but you learn.

85% of people can’t make it to grabbing the bat and trying, which is the biggest step to becoming better.

14% of people try, but they give up after the first try. The first swing of the bat.

Then the 1% never give up, they try, asses their attempt, and adjust their game plan.

You swung at the ball, but couldn’t keep focus on it.

You decide you need to practice keeping an eye on the ball.

After the next swing, sure you might see a difference, but you may not.

Now, the two guys are sitting down watching the 1% guy constantly swinging.

After 1 hour, he starts hitting singles and doubles consistently.

Now he hit his first home run!

The two guys call him lucky.

The point is you try, and once you try, you never stop trying.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
My friend loyalty spider sense just flickered.. which means I'm about five seconds from finding a way to be all sneaky mean to somebody if they try to be rude to one of my friends. Grr.

Since I make friend circles around ppl who don't even know me this can be really entertaining. I amuse. Hehehe. I also make friend circles around ppl who are genuinely scary and can defend themselves but it's whatever ok.. big tough scary ppl need defenders too.. but let me get back to the point.

I just realized that there's a human being on this forum who is SO good and sweet that if anybody was rude to him all of y'all would descend like locusts and devour the enemy!

And that made me smile. That is all.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thought of the day:

The 8 min extract here might help you:

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
May 1, 2011
@Fox @MTF @other polish guys Jestem Polsce, co można tu robić?

I'm in Wroclaw right now, what can I do besides the normal stuff like Rynek and so on?
Any idea maybe?
Right now I'm just going shopping and trying to deal with my life after sleeping for 11 hours.

This is not a good time to visit Poland. Wrocław is glorious in the summer but right now... Well, not so great.

Panorama of the Battle of Racławice is touristy but spectacular and well worth seeing. I'm not into arts but it was incredible.

If there's good weather, there's a nice nature walk by the Oder River. It starts here: Wał nad Odra · Wrocław, Poland You can climb a hill there for a better view: Wzgórze Maślickie · grobla Pilczycko-Pracka, Wrocław, Poland

Closer to the city there's a nice chill spot on the Oder River here: 51°08'28.4"N 16°58'54.2"E · Kozanów, Wrocław, Poland

iBo Falafel has awesome falafels: iBO falafel · Świętego Mikołaja 15, 50-128 Wrocław, Poland

Tajfun is an awesome Asian vegan restaurant with some of the best ramen I've ever eaten: Tajfun · Wojciecha Cybulskiego 3/1a, 50-206 Wrocław, Poland

For nice, simple Polish inspired vegan food, Wilk Syty is a nice local spot as well: Wilk Syty · Trzebnicka 3/1UL, 50-245 Wrocław, Poland

Outside of the city, you can go for an easy hike up the Radunia (less popular) or Ślęża Mountain (way more popular) but that's like 45 minutes by car.

Are you only staying in Wrocław or going somewhere else as well?

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Thanks for sharing.

If there is one thing I HATE...it is girls (and boys) who do not let their 'yes' be 'yes'...and 'no' be 'no'.
In other words, commitment. Even if it's as simple as keeping to a statement of trust & affection.

I think its a good thing she filtered herself out before you got sucked into years of heartbreak with the wrong partner.

Move on to better ladies. Now you are a bit wiser on what 'gold' to look for...
Something very similar happened to me when I was your age.

Let her go.

Girls like these you can't "win" unless you're literally the hottest or richest guy in the city or just both lol.

And even if you were somehow able to get her to be your gf, you'd have a terrible, garbage human being at your side.

Girls like that are only after attention and materialism.
Give her the D and walk away. Then see how the turn tables turn.
Thank you all of you guys.

I was debating posting that on the forum.

I told most of my friends and family, they were all helping me with it.

I went so numb the minute it happened.

I’ve had a rough past with my self image and confidence, then I got happy thinking she liked me.

I still remember the moment it happened; I was in my cabin with all my buddies, I opened our DMs and I saw it.

I began to catch on, due to her leaving me on read for hours on end.

Thank you for everyone who helped me, especially family and friends.

Guys who I didn’t talk to would come up, ask me if I’m okay and give me a hug.

I went into the cabin, and 5-10 guys came up to me and asked me if I wanted them to talk to the girl for me.

It’s just a strike out in baseball. I have more chances - I just need to work on myself until then.

Her loss anyways.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Give her the D and walk away. Then see how the turn tables turn.

I dont know, maybe a 13 year kid should be focused on something else like just going on a movie date or building his fastlane teen empire than knocking some silly girl up.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Other suspected teams:

Droopy Nips and Whiz Rock guy
JrJohnny and Johnny Boy
Private Witt and ? (just kidding!)

The question is why would they go through so much effort and use the same IP?
JrJohnny Boy has a ring to it..

Thanks for the name idea..

Now, @Johnny boy , please sign this contract

Sincerly,

-JrJohnny

Attachments

• IMG_2518.jpeg
    IMG_2518.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
I miss having a 3% interest rate on a car loan. Just looking at the amount of interest I am paying back sucks for my current car... Lol.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Thank you all of you guys.

I was debating posting that on the forum.

I told most of my friends and family, they were all helping me with it.

I went so numb the minute it happened.

I’ve had a rough past with my self image and confidence, then I got happy thinking she liked me.

I still remember the moment it happened; I was in my cabin with all my buddies, I opened our DMs and I saw it.

I began to catch on, due to her leaving me on read for hours on end.

Thank you for everyone who helped me, especially family and friends.

Guys who I didn’t talk to would come up, ask me if I’m okay and give me a hug.

I went into the cabin, and 5-10 guys came up to me and asked me if I wanted them to talk to the girl for me.

It’s just a strike out in baseball. I have more chances - I just need to work on myself until then.

Her loss anyways.

Conversations like this are better suited to the men's locker room section of the forum.

However, that will happen to you again and in every area of your life. You'll get plenty of that with customers / clients, friends, etc. The trick is to just create new opportunities, get better at filtering, and most importantly to get over things quickly.

Whatever, next.

P. S. Shop at Trader Joe's

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I do... I "pulled an @MJ DeMarco ". I've been wanting a car for a while, so for my birthday last year, I bought one.

I knew interest rates were going up, and the dealer offered me 2.75%. I had the cash, but I took the loan.

Now my money is sitting at 4% and I will buy my next business faster this way. Plus I'm paying off that loan with devalued future bucks.

Did I mention I had delayed buying the car in the first place in order to buy a business? I call that "pulling a @biophase ". My business profit is making the payments on the loan.

Both MJ and Biophase detailed the strategies in threads, so when the time came in my life to execute, I had some pretty good wisdom to draw on. Thanks Fastlane Fam.
I had an experience that reminded me of the time MJ found some old $10k checks in his car.

I’ve been shopping for a new 4Runner for a few months and was close to pulling the trigger.

I forgot why but I had to log into paypal to update something. I haven’t logged into the account in over a year. When I logged in I saw my balance was around $175k!

Holy crap, found money. So I immediately transferred the money to my bank account and you guessed it.

I paid off part of a business loan with it.

I’m still driving the 2018 4Runner.

Told my friend about the story, and he said there’s a reason why some people get wealthier, and some don’t. In my case it’s because I have a hard time spending money on myself. But if it’s for business purposes, it’s an easy spend.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I had an experience that reminded me of the time MJ found some old $10k checks in his car.

I’ve been shopping for a new 4Runner for a few months and was close to pulling the trigger.

I forgot why but I had to log into paypal to update something. I haven’t logged into the account in over a year. When I logged in I saw my balance was around $175k!

Holy crap, found money. So I immediately transferred the money to my bank account and you guessed it.

I paid off part of a business loan with it.

I’m still driving the 2018 4Runner.

Told my friend about the story, and he said there’s a reason why some people get wealthier, and some don’t. In my case it’s because I have a hard time spending money on myself. But if it’s for business purposes, it’s an easy spend.

Wait a few months. They shrunk it to 4 runner size.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I uploaded a small clip of my handwriting to ChatGPT and asked if it could analyze it. Not only did it analyze my handwriting, but it was quite accurate.

It's possible the analysis is accurate in the way a cold reader is accurate. In other words, the statements may apply to anyone. I'm unsure because I've only tested it once.

That said, it would be fun to test this in other contexts. "What does my handwriting say about my dating style?" "What does my handwriting say about my fitness?"

1697452795954.png
1697452739534.png

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
file-LGrfTFfJJJnBs8PFMWi0J9yN

1697464490395.png

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
May 1, 2011
@Lex DeVille I didn't know you could ask ChatGPT to describe images. Is this a free account or a paid one?

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
@Lex DeVille I didn't know you could ask ChatGPT to describe images. Is this a free account or a paid one?
Paid account. They just started it recently. Apparently, you can also have voice conversations with it now. I haven't tried that yet.

xShepherdx

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
354%
Apr 11, 2022
Idaho
Rant:

Some of the emails I get from customers/leads are so dumb that they just melt my brain.

"Hey, I signed up to get "X" thing but I really wanted [insert thing not even remotely related to what we do]. Why are you trying to just push "X" on me??? Just give me [insert thing we don't offer again] and STOP SPAMMING ME with things I didn't sign up to get!!"

I refuse to believe these people are functioning human beings. Like, did you not read ANYTHING on our site when you signed up for our emails? The way our site is laid out, you HAD to have read something. We make it very clear what we offer.

I don't know why, but today I'm not in the mood to deal with people who are rude, stupid, entitled, and flat-out wrong.

/rant

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Paid account. They just started it recently. Apparently, you can also have voice conversations with it now. I haven't tried that yet.

I'm testing it now. It's wild. Like the movie, "Her." It's a little glitchy tho, and response is slightly delayed for some reason. But the sound and style of speaking are good.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
I don't know why, but today I'm not in the mood to deal with people who are rude, stupid, entitled, and flat-out wrong.

So you're taking the day off business, going on computer, going outside, etc..

KiwiEC

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jan 5, 2023
France
How is the quality of the images generated by GPT-4? I've seen some promotional examples but it may not be what you really get usually.

To me, the best AI for image generation is Midjourney. If GPT-4 can do something comparable + everything it already does, this would be a serious advantage.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Allow Notifications?

No, Allow Interruptions?

1697474387475.png

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
God help us...

Translation: Mental illness will become a trillion dollar business.
1697484149312.png

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
God help us...

Translation: Mental illness will become a trillion dollar business.
View attachment 51931
My average screen time is 3 hours; normally an hour on TFLF, which I want to lower; another 45-75 minutes on music for the gym, and the rest keeping in touch with family.

My goal, however is about an hour a day. Which I’m attempting to do this week.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.