The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
G

Guest-5ty5s4

Honestly I’d lower it to 3k per month because most aren’t even making that.

10k is generous! That’s a lot higher than most people who have jobs. The bar is very low. 10k is not a low bar - that’s a lot of money for most people

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Honestly I’d lower it to 3k per month because most aren’t even making that.

10k is generous! That’s a lot higher than most people who have jobs. The bar is very low. 10k is not a low bar - that’s a lot of money for most people

The concept is right. Numbers may differ but message stands and I agree.

Internet gave everyone a voice. Most should keep that voice to themselves. Poor/ broke “financial advisors”, marketing gurus who never ran any marketing agency, fitness advice from a a fat person who “I read a book”. You get my drift…

be real people. Add real value or GTfO.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
My heart is racing at the moment. I was literally inches away from getting run over. I was crossing a street when I had the right of way and a speeding car came racing up a hill, blew through the intersection which I was crossing and when he saw me, lost control of his car. Luckily I stepped slightly to the right and he swerved to the left. Stopping right at my feet.

Just in shock at the moment. Things could've gone totally different.

That's the butterfly effect. You will now go on to potentially cure cancer or solve world peace.

Oh, and the other you in the parallel universe might be a little dead. Or..

He gets heavily injured, makes a full recovery against all odds, AND goes on to cure cancer AND solves world peace.

Life sure works in mysterious ways, doesn't it?

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Almost a big brawl shit was thrown out front of CMFEAU construction union for him not fighting mandatory JAB in Melbourne.

1:50 is where they start throwing shit at them.

They were throwing $5 notes at him and calling him a sell-out aswell.
They are continuing to march, it is getting bigger and they are not stopping.
View attachment F*ck the jab.mp4

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Jesus!

Jesus things have turned very ugly at CFMEU. Entire front has been trashed. Windows smashed. Crowd throwing projectiles. Setka going on 3aw and not responding to crowds seems to have made things much worse. These are unbelievable scenes. There's no coming back from this.

Setka calling them extremists on 3aw lit a match inside a very volatile tinderbox. It's very ugly now. Cops are about to get involved. Still not over yet. Some at the front trying to stop people storming into the building.

All after they got sold out by the bloke and said this on air below.

View: https://twitter.com/Punky1745/status/1439834329236996096?t=3tKBgMn6f5wZBo30B7yY-A&s=19

Live Stream View: https://www.facebook.com/therealrukshan/videos/1052812118862411/

20210920_165149.jpg

Last edited:
G

Guest-5ty5s4

Jesus!

Jesus things have turned very ugly at CFMEU. Entire front has been trashed. Windows smashed. Crowd throwing projectiles. Setka going on 3aw and not responding to crowds seems to have made things much worse. These are unbelievable scenes. There's no coming back from this.

Setka calling them extremists on 3aw lit a match inside a very volatile tinderbox. It's very ugly now. Cops are about to get involved. Still not over yet. Some at the front trying to stop people storming into the building.

All after they got sold out by the bloke and said this on air below.

View: https://twitter.com/Punky1745/status/1439834329236996096?t=3tKBgMn6f5wZBo30B7yY-A&s=19

Live Stream View: https://www.facebook.com/therealrukshan/videos/1052812118862411/

View attachment 40007
The “extremists” are the ones shutting down society and putting people in camps!

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/pqzoqs
when I die I want this kind of funeral.

EDIT: Turn on the music to really experience the video.
I got really confused when they brought out the lion dances...as a Chinese myself, I have never seen lion dance at funerals except in occasions of happiness like opening new business or New Year.

Then I found out that these kinds of 'lion outfits' are white in colour...Southern Lions.
Inspired by a Three Kingdoms general, Ma Chao, who always wore a white armband in war to mourn his father and brother who got killed by Cao Cao, warlord of the state of Wei. Typically used for the funeral of a Master or important head.

What got me more confused were the cheerleaders and Taiwan military honor guard...at this rate, I wonder who's really ruling Taiwan lol.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I got really confused when they brought out the lion dances...as a Chinese myself, I have never seen lion dance at funerals except in occasions of happiness like opening new business or New Year.

Then I found out that these kinds of 'lion outfits' are white in colour...Southern Lions.
Inspired by a Three Kingdoms general, Ma Chao, who always wore a white armband in war to mourn his father and brother who got killed by Cao Cao, warlord of the state of Wei. Typically used for the funeral of a Master or important head.

What got me more confused were the cheerleaders and Taiwan military honor guard...at this rate, I wonder who's really ruling Taiwan lol.
Taiwan is still far more free than the CCP-controlled mainland China.

Don't let the meme fool you...

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
The “extremists” are the ones shutting down society and putting people in camps!
Me and the boys are going in tomorrow.

We all need to get behind them they are the only ones doing anything, if they fall we are all F*cked.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
What did I miss? Clue me in here please. Who’s putting who into camps?

is this people protesting peacefully turning into a riot? Are the stores being destroyed and business owners won’t have insurance coverage? Or some isolated buildings of government?

I don’t watch news. But this looks bad.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

What did I miss? Clue me in here please. Who’s putting who into camps?

is this people protesting peacefully turning into a riot? Are the stores being destroyed and business owners won’t have insurance coverage? Or some isolated buildings of government?

I don’t watch news. But this looks bad.
Australia has "remote quarantine camps."

That's the tip of the iceberg in Australia, one of the strictest countries during this whole shitshow.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019

Some cultures have belief that the death is a new beginning.

Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
G

Guest-5ty5s4

Love Scott Adams.

He's absolutely right, the vaccines do work.

BUT, that's not really the point.

The authoritarian government and totalitarian laws are the issue.

Creating an argument that your opponent is not making = straw man fallacy, which is all we see in the news today.

The straw man fallacy is also all over "fact check" websites.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
I’m still confused about Australia- who are they rounding up? Is this like the nazi final solution or something else? I can use Google … but then… I’m already here ;)

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I’m still confused about Australia- who are they rounding up? Is this like the nazi final solution or something else? I can use Google … but then… I’m already here ;)
Well, it's not quite there yet, but it's basically anyone who has refused to take the vaccines.

We are already experiencing a division of "us" and "them" and there are mainstream news hosts as well as world leaders suggesting that if you decide not to get this vaccine, then you will not be able to "participate in the economy" and that you could be denied medical care.

That is the real issue at hand, in my opinion.

The vaccines work, (at risk) people should get them, but if you don't, you shouldn't be treated like a "cockroach of society" like one of the first stages of genocide...

Rwanda, the Holocaust, it's always the same pattern.

Blame everything on "the other people," treat them like second class citizens, and then commit mass atrocities.

We are somewhere beyond step 1 of that, actually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I wonder if there’s any room at the poor house after today in the markets. :rofl:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
G

Guest-5ty5s4

My favorite Rand quote:

“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours.”​

Keep pushing!

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Who else thought the Atlas Shrugged 3 movie series sucked, but was still somehow great?

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

So I was never a Youtube guy, or a TV watcher in general but the lady is big on movies. I'm looking for good stuff we can put in our brains together during downtime, so trying to be very intentional about the content (uplifting, inspirational, learn something, etc...).

Wondering if the forum has any go-to youtube channels or movies that'd you'd consider life-affirming? Anything as the antithesis to the disney-fied woke propaganda so persistent in entertainment now. Thanks...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.