- Joined
- Jan 15, 2015
- Messages
- 149
Rep Bank
$651
$651
User Power: 87%
Just Finishing up an E book. My question is Do I write down my personal training book as a reference?
It's where I learned most what I know, bought it for my self study courses. But Worded everything in my own words of course do I Still write it as a reference? if so how do I?
Want to publish it to Kindle.
Thanks for taking time to read/ answer!
It's where I learned most what I know, bought it for my self study courses. But Worded everything in my own words of course do I Still write it as a reference? if so how do I?
Want to publish it to Kindle.
Thanks for taking time to read/ answer!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
