The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Quick Intro

bbrrookie

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Oct 12, 2014
Miami, FL
Hello everyone!

My name is Mick. I am a 24 year old college student. I am currently in school applying for Physician Assistant school. I feel like I am stuck. I want to become extremely wealthy and have always been drawn to business and being my own boss (without having to be told where to work, when, how much I'm "allowed" to make because my career is capped). I know thats pretty much the opposite of PA. I will be honest and say I fell into the trap of college. I feel like I am so behind (in terms of this field) and that is why I joined the forum. I want to learn about entrepreneurship and form a path. Exactly what path I have no idea. No one that I know around me has this same goal and no one in my family is a successful entrepreneur so I am really at square zero. I hope to learn as much as I can from this community and if you guys have any advice that'll be great. Until then, I will read all the threads until my eyes bleed. I hope to, one day, be able to contribute strongly and become a success.

It feels like today is day one for me!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Blhhi

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 23, 2014
Good luck. Prepare for some "tough love".

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...