What's new

Questions for my first hard good business

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

marcoschwartz

New Contributor
Joined
Jul 26, 2013
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$40
User Power: 133%
Hello there,

I have an online business where I've been selling information products only for now, but I want to start selling hard goods products, and I have many questions as it will be the first time I am selling hard goods:


  1. My first question concerns packaging. My product is basically a book + some electronics components, like on this link: Arduino Starter Kit from Arduino.cc ID: 1078 - $124.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits. I have been searching the web but I can't find something similar to the box they are using for this product. I want basically a company that will print the boxes for me. I found something for big boxes in cardboard, but not for this kind of boxes that are small and in light cardboard.
  2. I also need to set an e-commerce part on my website. Any recommendation for a good e-commerce software that integrates with Wordpress?
  3. Finally, I want to automate the process at some point. I am located in Europe, but many of my customers are in the USA. So it would be good that I have some of these kits in a warehouse in the US, which would then dispatch the order when a client place an order. Is that a good solution ? Do you have a service to recommend?

Thanks a lot!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom