The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Question form: Language barriers!

Daniel M.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Mar 9, 2014
Bucharest, Romania
Hi everyone,

I really believe that now as we are connected to millions of people, we shouldn't face barriers like language.
I can see bright future and a great opportunity in this field, I have a great vision.

I would like to ask you guys to fill the form below in order to help me with my market research. I'm interested if other people agree or language barriers seems just for me a problem which needs to be solved.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LwyGvpUJr3fivhxcZLf13wn9ZxNpaWFiE7Ha0ibq9Zk/viewform

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roland

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Aug 24, 2013
UK
I have answered your form.

ChristopherP

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 11, 2014
New Jersey, USA
This is one of those cases where the current solutions are free and as good as it gets with teams of PhDs and Google-level funding. How would you compete? Or I may just be misunderstanding what you're getting at with this.

Daniel M.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Mar 9, 2014
Bucharest, Romania
If you have a good vision, great enthusiasm, some ideas, plans how to make it you will find someone, or a Google who will see potentian not just in your idea but IN YOU.
At least this is how I see it. It is a great opportunity. There are and will be people who are trying what I am. The question who has more perseverance and who is more engaged :)

D

Deleted21704

This is my feedback, made with the best of intentions:
  • any survey that mandates collecting my full date of birth goes too far
  • the survey itself is rather long
  • a little long wouldn't be a problem without purpose...but it's way too vague. "Revolutionize the way how people are communicating with speakers of other languages" tells me nothing about why I should spend time completing the survey.
Would you mind sharing more details about what you're doing in this thread? I can understand if you don't want to publicize it in the survey.

Daniel M.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Mar 9, 2014
Bucharest, Romania
Thanks m52go for the feedback.
This is more like curiosity. I see a great potential in translation and I want to know if there is any costumer need for an app for example which can help people in communication.

The fact that Google has Google translate and for now it isn't near as good as it should be that's a fact. But I don't think that if Google hasn't done it yet means that it is impossible!

Roland

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Aug 24, 2013
UK
From my experience, the best part of learning a language is not so much in being able to communicate with people but rather to discover new culture, new people, new places... This, in my opinion is what makes you richer than anything else and the only way I have found to do that is by being living in the country and I am not sure any app or software can replace that... but if you can do that, maybe you have a market.

Daniel M.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Mar 9, 2014
Bucharest, Romania
When you are traveling abroad ... or when you are moving it ia normal to learn the language and culture.
What I'm saying is that I don't want to learn Portuguese for being able to communicate on the Internet.
There are so many languages and so little time in our lives. We just don't have time for learning everything we want.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.