The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

*Question for MJ*

For any book discussion

tony.vujeva

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jan 23, 2020
Hi MJ!

I have a question for you.

Please, is there a chance that you write an Autobiography book about yourself?

I have read all your 4 books. And you said in your first one, that you are yelling at your younger self and what did you wish you know back then.

But this autobiography book would be only about you and your journey, ups and downs, etc?

What do you think?

Thank you in advance for your respond.

Keep being amazing, I love you man. You changed my life in so many directions. I will forever be grateful to you, thank you so much, MJ!

Ps, something is wrong with your list subscription, it doesn't work. So if you can fix that would be great. Thank you in advance.

Toni,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

EmotionEngine

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Sep 15, 2020
United States
Please, is there a chance that you write an Autobiography book about yourself?

I have read all your 4 books. And you said in your first one, that you are yelling at your younger self and what did you wish you know back then.

So you didn't read the books then?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I appreciate the interest and am flattered. Unfortunately you would probably find my autobiography pretty boring, at least in terms of dramatic standards.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tony.vujeva

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jan 23, 2020
I appreciate the interest and am flattered. Unfortunately you would probably find my autobiography pretty boring, at least in terms of dramatic standards.
Trust me I wouldn't. You said; "Read books and autobiographies of those who have the kind of success you want." Well you're the person I want to follow, and reading your autobiography would provide me with valuable insights like your 4 books. I am pretty sure a lot of people would find it valuable too.

Remember; The No Judgment Strategy? Sideline your biases...

Every word from your mouth is invaluable worth. Please, do it.

Thank you in advance...

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Well you're the person I want to follow, and reading your autobiography would provide me with valuable insights like your 4 books. I am pretty sure a lot of people would find it valuable too.

I'm sure most of the valuable insights that you would learn from MJ's biography have already been mentioned in his books i.e. the meeting with the Inventor, the business failures, the street racing crash, the limo ride with 'Gary Patel'.

How many more "valuable insights" do you need?

Remember The Asymmetric Returns Strategy?

The time it would take MJ to write an autobiography woiuldn't be worth the return both in time & money.

There is a difference between sidelining your biases and intelligent evaluation of a particular idea.

Whilst MJ has sold a crap tonne of books, the vast majoirty of buyers only care about MJ's life to the extent at which they can use his experiences to improve their own. Most of these experiences MJ feels are valuable have been included in his 4 books.

From what I know about MJ, it seems like he would rather have his life remembered by the positive effect he's had on the lives of tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rather than some BS autobiography that no-one other than you has asked for.
If you think that, then read his posts on the forum. You've only ever liked one of his posts.

1638744801616.png

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.