The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Question for Business Owners !

Nicoknowsbest

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
396%
Mar 31, 2014
Austria
Wow. I guess there's a fu**head in every forum. Even this one.
The way people write on the forum shows a lot about their characters. What I see here is a lack of respect. Maybe, if you showed some respect for other people's advice, actually acted on it and reported back, you'd get some respect for your actions in return?

Showing respect will immediately set you apart from the majority of people. It is one of the most basic rules one should live by, yet very few really do.

Mike351

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jan 5, 2015
Australia MATES
Why are you so confidently stating that ''you will ignore it'' and I'm ''faking action and wasting time'' when you don't have any idea who I am or what I do or don't do?

Not trying to be an a**hole, but what you don't do is pretty obvious, and that is getting out there taking a bullet for your cause and learning from being shot down by the many challenges of business. I've had more failures than you have chest hair, but I am still standing. You know what keeps me going? The fact that I know that I will one day have more successes than there is chest hair on a chest haired infested Gorilla in the mist. The fact you are getting so defensive when people are offereing help simply because nobody is "dot pointing" their formula for success for you means that you have a lot of initial hurdles to jump over before even contemplating starting a scalable business. You need to work on yourself and invest in yourself. Asking "how did you start a business?" or "please tell me exactly how you did it" and any other defensive replies associated to your questions will not grow you as a person, it will merely keep your accelerator cable severed. Have you seen the Wolf of Wallstreet? GOOD!! PICK UP THE PHONE, AND START DIALLING!!!

Peakdesire

Burning Desire to Succeed
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
Not trying to be an a**hole, but what you don't do is pretty obvious, and that is getting out there taking a bullet for your cause and learning from being shot down by the many challenges of business. I've had more failures than you have chest hair, but I am still standing. You know what keeps me going? The fact that I know that I will one day have more successes than there is chest hair on a chest haired infested Gorilla in the mist. The fact you are getting so defensive when people are offereing help simply because nobody is "dot pointing" their formula for success for you means that you have a lot of initial hurdles to jump over before even contemplating starting a scalable business. You need to work on yourself and invest in yourself. Asking "how did you start a business?" or "please tell me exactly how you did it" and any other defensive replies associated to your questions will not grow you as a person, it will merely keep your accelerator cable severed. Have you seen the Wolf of Wallstreet? GOOD!! PICK UP THE PHONE, AND START DIALLING!!!

Again, a lot of assumptions.

The thing I'm trying to do here is to take that step and start something. I'm completely ready to fail and I there isn't even a thing called failure. It's only learning. And I'm not trying to find a formula for success either. I just asked a few questions to get an idea of how people got started so I could get clarity on how they started doing what they are doing and figure out what I will do next. What's wrong with that? I am investing and working on myself more than you could imagine. And I'm not asking "please tell me exactly how you did it.''

And I already have a blog and self publishing business so I am taking action.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.