The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Question About Web-Based Businesses

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Nov 13, 2014
Yes. The Internet is done. Time to go back to fax machines.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 13, 2014
Of course. As for every doom and gloom craze in the history of mankind, this net neutrality thing has been way overblown.

Frankly, if you are having these doubts the most likely reason is that your brain is coming up with reasons and excuses not to do the work - ignore it.
You are learning the single most marketable skill in the world right now.

404profound

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion
Given that net neutrality was successfully repealed, is learning how to build web applications and developing an online solution a hopeless effort with upcoming bandwidth throttling? I've begun teaching myself html, css, javascript, python, django, etc, however, I'm wondering if by the time I am proficient enough to develop a real solution I wouldn't be able to reach prospective customers anyway.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

404profound

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion
Of course. As for every doom and gloom craze in the history of mankind, this net neutrality thing has been way overblown.

Frankly, if you are having these doubts the most likely reason is that your brain is coming up with reasons and excuses not to do the work - ignore it.
You are learning the single most marketable skill in the world right now.
Yea, it does seem to be an excuse. Thanks for your perspective.

Chris25

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 29, 2018
Europe
The population with internet access is growing by the second. Plus, people would never give up their biggest addiction (And I'm not excluding myself here). They would rather eat less per day, than spend less time consuming content.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom