The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Question about the script

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013
The first time that I read unscripted I remember thinking that the whole first part of the book was crazy and full of complaints but whatever, the second part about the entrepreneurial process was amazing so the author was entitled to his anger, his fantasies whatever.

The second or third time that I read unscripted I has already really bought into the whole scripted view of reality. The shift happened when I watched the movie the matrix again.

The question that I have alway had is, in what way are all the pieces of the script coordinated and working together to achieve some very specific outcome for humanity?
While I can certainly see how particular actors are working in their own self interest to create wealth for themselves and how many people are unaware of how they are spreading the scripted dogma without bad intentions.
I am not sure I see whether this is all orchestrated and coordinated to deliberately work against the average person (is it to take advantage of people or is it to actually damage people?). And if it is then how is this done and towards what goal?
So I think things like is there an intention to get people to eat unhealthy food and then benefit on them dying at an early age so the retirement expenses are lower?
If there is such a long term plan it would take such a long scope in terms of years that it is hard to see how any specific individual person would have enough patience to actually benefit from it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
You're asking about a rabbit hole that is so deep, so expansive, that it would require several novels to fill. 2020 is also a year where you get a first row seat into how easily people are manipulated because a television or a politician told them something. My faith in humanity has never been lower.

When the conflict evolves, this also becomes a script that people will follow blindly...

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013
You're asking about a rabbit hole that is so deep, so expansive, that it would require several novels to fill. 2020 is also a year where you get a first row seat into how easily people are manipulated because a television or a politician told them something. My faith in humanity has never been lower.

When the conflict evolves, this also becomes a script that people will follow blindly...

Yes, I remember learning about that experiment in college and thinking, yep, people will do anything, they have no clue. And yes we see it now every day in many different ways.

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
I am not sure I see whether this is all orchestrated and coordinated to deliberately work against the average person (is it to take advantage of people or is it to actually damage people?).

I really hope it is not the latter because that is just plain evil.
I think MOST people don't want to damage you. But they WILL keep you down / in the dark if it benefits them. And they don't want you to do better than them (which is the only situation I can think of where they may try to damage you).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
The first time that I read unscripted I remember thinking that the whole first part of the book was crazy and full of complaints but whatever, the second part about the entrepreneurial process was amazing so the author was entitled to his anger, his fantasies whatever.

The second or third time that I read unscripted I has already really bought into the whole scripted view of reality. The shift happened when I watched the movie the matrix again.

The question that I have alway had is, in what way are all the pieces of the script coordinated and working together to achieve some very specific outcome for humanity?
While I can certainly see how particular actors are working in their own self interest to create wealth for themselves and how many people are unaware of how they are spreading the scripted dogma without bad intentions.
I am not sure I see whether this is all orchestrated and coordinated to deliberately work against the average person (is it to take advantage of people or is it to actually damage people?). And if it is then how is this done and towards what goal?
So I think things like is there an intention to get people to eat unhealthy food and then benefit on them dying at an early age so the retirement expenses are lower?
If there is such a long term plan it would take such a long scope in terms of years that it is hard to see how any specific individual person would have enough patience to actually benefit from it.
I don’t think the society is that scripted these daysThere has never been a time In history when entrepreneurs and business people are treated with so much respect as compared to today.

The real pain point is people not believing that they have a chance or not knowing how to do it. “I hate my job and I really want to open a cafe..” People can keep repeat the same complaint for five years.

On population control, it is out in the open. There is always constant anxiety that the planet has too many people for the resources given.

On education there is always a “Rockefeller” school of thought among some elites that Is “I want a nation of workers not a national of thinkers.” Liberal arts education and leadership training are for the children of the elites. The archetype of an ideal worker today is a software engineer who works 6 days a week without complaint, for a good paycheck and stock options. He does not waste time on the “useless debate” on the ethic of data privacy and surveillance, and obey with hyperefficiency.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.