- Joined
- Nov 2, 2009
- Messages
- 212
Rep Bank
$580
$580
User Power: 50%
The age old question that could be applied to more subjects than any man can think of.
Quality vs. Quantity
Here is the dilemma:
I am in the final stages of my start-up e-biz and I want to grasp as many clients as possible, but would also like to give people the best results. So that is where the question come in; Quality or Quantity??
Here are my figures: at the least $155 per month per client if I want every client in our region to make themselves available to the public.
Or, $325 per month per client to only the higher profile clients who probably already get themselves out to the public more than enough compared to the "little guy".
If I do every client possible for less I may make more in the long run due to more clientele. However, they may not be the best choice for the public that will be viewing the website and making a very important decision on who to choose.
Just to clear things up I am doing a listing type website that lists businesses in a particular niche that is very much sought after in these tough economic times.
So do I give the public the best choices possible, but fewer, and probably more expensive to them,..... Or do I list all the businesses in this particular niche and just let the public decide what is best for them?
Loaded questions I know, ..... I have had a few bottles of wine already today, and its only 5:35. Damn x-mas parties. lol
Quality vs. Quantity
Here is the dilemma:
I am in the final stages of my start-up e-biz and I want to grasp as many clients as possible, but would also like to give people the best results. So that is where the question come in; Quality or Quantity??
Here are my figures: at the least $155 per month per client if I want every client in our region to make themselves available to the public.
Or, $325 per month per client to only the higher profile clients who probably already get themselves out to the public more than enough compared to the "little guy".
If I do every client possible for less I may make more in the long run due to more clientele. However, they may not be the best choice for the public that will be viewing the website and making a very important decision on who to choose.
Just to clear things up I am doing a listing type website that lists businesses in a particular niche that is very much sought after in these tough economic times.
So do I give the public the best choices possible, but fewer, and probably more expensive to them,..... Or do I list all the businesses in this particular niche and just let the public decide what is best for them?
Loaded questions I know, ..... I have had a few bottles of wine already today, and its only 5:35. Damn x-mas parties. lol
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
