- Joined
- Jul 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,215
Rep Bank
$1,830
$1,830
User Power: 23%
Any ideas on how to maintain quality control for ratings and reviews for a site? I want to open up the ratings and reviews section to anyone who has ever stayed at a property on our site, but am a little concerned as to people leaving bogus/negative reviews for their competition.
How do I offer ratings and reviews and offer some level of quality control? ...To clarify, I want all ratings and reviews to stay up on the site, as I want them to be real. I don't want the owner having the ability to delete everything they deem negative; I just want to give them the opportunity to respond to a negative review. But if there is a negative review and it's bogus and they want me to take it down, how do I prove/disprove this? Thoughts?
How do I offer ratings and reviews and offer some level of quality control? ...To clarify, I want all ratings and reviews to stay up on the site, as I want them to be real. I don't want the owner having the ability to delete everything they deem negative; I just want to give them the opportunity to respond to a negative review. But if there is a negative review and it's bogus and they want me to take it down, how do I prove/disprove this? Thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
