I have a problem with procrastination.I tell myself " I'll do it tomorrow" or "I'll do it later".And usually nothing gets done.I've been itching to do something but never could decide what.But today I launched a website with affiliate products.It's ugly and not at all professional looking.But I launched it anyway.I just wanted to take any ACTION.And this time I'm happy I did it.Because I hate knowing of my ugly unprofessional website being online.So by doing this I've forced myself to take more action.It's time for me to make this one better or make another one that is more professional.My point is,sometimes you have to find your own buttons and push them.It's killing me knowing that it's online.So I better take action :smx4:
(oh and Ryan and Russ,stop stealing my threads) :frocket:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
