Austin_S28
PARKED
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2014
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$40
$40
Hey guys (question at the bottom)
I was on here a while ago and started a Manhattan based personal training business.
Here is my website
http://www.trainwitha.com
I've made a lot of progress this year since starting. I ended up just shy of $10,000 in sales for the month of January which was my best month.
It is largely a referall based business.
I have big clients. I even helped design a gym for a hedge fund, and train clients there.
---
I have been spending a lot of money on trying to develop myself, marketing ads etc. A lot is junk.
I want to ultimately build a brand that is known for training in corprate America that provides private solutions (think in home at office), as well as store front gym locations in Miami, LA and NYC. I also want to eventually make passive income off selling self-help information etc. That needs to happen after I am a big figure in the industry that has built a reputation and is respected.
Anyways, that is a ways off.
I am very good at customer service, client retention. My first approach sales could use work as well as making connections outside of my network. I have made a ton in my network, but I'd love to meet people in the street and entice them.
Anyways, I know a ton about fitness. I want to public speak just to get my name out there. I contacted some organizations and the NY public library to see if I can hold a short seminar on fitness, fat loss and creating a home routine with limited equipment.
My question is this, I want to public speak to build my brand. I am volunteering my time and not looking for anything in return except networking.
Where do I get started finding places to speak at?
I was on here a while ago and started a Manhattan based personal training business.
Here is my website
http://www.trainwitha.com
I've made a lot of progress this year since starting. I ended up just shy of $10,000 in sales for the month of January which was my best month.
It is largely a referall based business.
I have big clients. I even helped design a gym for a hedge fund, and train clients there.
---
I have been spending a lot of money on trying to develop myself, marketing ads etc. A lot is junk.
I want to ultimately build a brand that is known for training in corprate America that provides private solutions (think in home at office), as well as store front gym locations in Miami, LA and NYC. I also want to eventually make passive income off selling self-help information etc. That needs to happen after I am a big figure in the industry that has built a reputation and is respected.
Anyways, that is a ways off.
I am very good at customer service, client retention. My first approach sales could use work as well as making connections outside of my network. I have made a ton in my network, but I'd love to meet people in the street and entice them.
Anyways, I know a ton about fitness. I want to public speak just to get my name out there. I contacted some organizations and the NY public library to see if I can hold a short seminar on fitness, fat loss and creating a home routine with limited equipment.
My question is this, I want to public speak to build my brand. I am volunteering my time and not looking for anything in return except networking.
Where do I get started finding places to speak at?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
