The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Project was completed and executed

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2020
Central California
Over the past few months Inhave been creating my program. There has been a lot of down time and a huge amount of energy going into this. I'm just getting started but here is my current thinking.

I am in the process of building awareness. I have revamped my LinkedIn page and created a FB page. 90% of my awareness driven content will be on linked in and that's where a lot of my traffic will come from. I have other ideas but I am executing this one to start. So, with that being said.. Here is my website version 1.0 and I left room to scale for the future.

Www.encourageuprogram.com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BadxNerd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Feb 10, 2021
Over the past few months Inhave been creating my program. There has been a lot of down time and a huge amount of energy going into this. I'm just getting started but here is my current thinking.

I am in the process of building awareness. I have revamped my LinkedIn page and created a FB page. 90% of my awareness driven content will be on linked in and that's where a lot of my traffic will come from. I have other ideas but I am executing this one to start. So, with that being said.. Here is my website version 1.0 and I left room to scale for the future.

Www.encourageuprogram.com
Congratulations to you, your mission is good. Your website need some work I think ,speaking straightforward. Otherwise all is nice.
Take my words as suggession. Dude happy journey.

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2020
Central California
Congratulations to you, your mission is good. Your website need some work I think ,speaking straightforward. Otherwise all is nice.
Take my words as suggession. Dude happy journey.
Thank you for the reply.. I will take that into consideration. This is just the launch to build awareness for the moment. But I do agree with you on working it out

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2020
Central California
Next update.. Execution phase one complete (Developed an instructor course for my program)
I learned how schedule linked in posts to try and cure some of the obscurity in my life with my program. I currently have 2-3 posts scheduled per week for the next 3 months. I also have 30 posts scheduled for my facebook encourage u page... I decided to use linked in for true brand and program awareness vs facebook for fun memes and just develop a following.

Anyways... so 116 slides complete!! I will now proceed to my next task until next week when I return to the course to do final touch ups.. Add video, animation.. Nothing crazy or fancy but to break up the presentation look so I can facilitate it better... trying to figure out what I am going to attack next while I get ready to wrap up my program and focus on skills on selling.. Super excited!! I cant wait to see where I am in October my 1 yr fastlane anniversary... okay gotta go continue my year of building..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Screenshot (157).png
    Screenshot (157).png
    511.1 KB · Views: 1

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content