The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Progress] The Road to a wholesome Unscripted Life

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Did you get the Paganni?

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Keep going @Xeon . I also start to lunch my store and still figure out how to get more traffic.

This is a test ad I have on FB

You can get traffic from bowing down on your knees and begging zuckerberg & paying him, or flyers are pretty cheap, cold calling is always fun or influencer marketing.

cactus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Aug 11, 2020
EU
really nice post and I enjoy reading the whole topic, Thanks! :thumbsup:
I have just few questions for you:
  • Have you open any legal company in the US, how you deal with tax and other staff for foreigners?
  • Another question you had try few fulfillment centers and could you recommend any of them?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Two Dog

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Feb 15, 2022
Launching my 3rd hustle this week (the other two tanked). I'll update again once I get my first sale.....
Well. Three down, seven to go. Take a moment to appreciate how much you've learned over the past 2-3 years.

I know you're still on TFF and curious what you're working on now. You can't unlearn. It just doesn't work that way.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Well. Three down, seven to go. Take a moment to appreciate how much you've learned over the past 2-3 years.

I know you're still on TFF and curious what you're working on now. You can't unlearn. It just doesn't work that way.

I'm currently in limbo mode lol Previously, it was basically doing some market/product research, then trying to sell the products, but it wasn't working. I guess I made the assumptions wrong with product/market fit, or I simply lost interest after 1+ months of no sales lol

Currently on social media, making content for a broad niche (have a rough idea of the target customer in mind but need to narrow down further), to "feel out" things first before committing, and also to build an audience which I can then monetize in different ways.

I'll update again when I see a spark of light in the tunnel.

Gabriel0504

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 28, 2022
I have found this thread and I was wondering what happend to Xeon, any updates?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tks

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Feb 6, 2023
Earth
I see that you changed your PFP recently! Do you have any updates tho?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.