The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Products/Services that can fit inside a vending machine/kiosk

SportsFan438

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Feb 24, 2012
So I was thinking the other day how Redbox has almost eliminated the video store experience and wondered what other "experiences" could be eliminated through a kiosk or vending machine. We as Americans like things quick, but there seem to be some experiences we would rather socialize in. It seems like it would be difficult to eliminate Starbucks by setting up coffee vending machines, even though it would be much more efficient and you could place them everywhere. So I was trying to brainstorm some areas that could be done quicker and much more efficient if they were put into an automated kiosk or vending machine. I think some criteria would be that they would have to be physical (not downloadable) and something not done socially, like drinking coffee or beer. Any ideas?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
Hit a kiosk trade show, lots of ideas there. I did years ago to put together a kiosk for flash drive downloads at live concerts. Was an interesting trade show w/ lots of ideas to pursue.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
How about Pets

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.