- Joined
- Jan 29, 2015
- Messages
- 57
Rep Bank
$355
$355
User Power: 86%
Hello all,
I have chosen my niche and have created a value proposition around the product I will be manufacturing. The only problem is, I have no idea where to begin with the graphic design/3d renderings of the product.
The product will have a variation of color schemes. The product is in the watch niche but I would prefer not to go into specifics of the audience I will be targeting. How should I go about designing the different variations of the watch. I figured since I have no experience in product design I should start by hiring a product development specialist off of Upwork? By observing other companies, I have learned that success in this niche can be obtained by positioning yourself correctly in the marketplace, catering to your target audience, and providing superior value and quality in the products that you create.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
K
I have chosen my niche and have created a value proposition around the product I will be manufacturing. The only problem is, I have no idea where to begin with the graphic design/3d renderings of the product.
The product will have a variation of color schemes. The product is in the watch niche but I would prefer not to go into specifics of the audience I will be targeting. How should I go about designing the different variations of the watch. I figured since I have no experience in product design I should start by hiring a product development specialist off of Upwork? By observing other companies, I have learned that success in this niche can be obtained by positioning yourself correctly in the marketplace, catering to your target audience, and providing superior value and quality in the products that you create.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
K
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
