I sometimes see people with HUGE numbers as product creators (IE 50k - 1 Mil/month) and wonder how they do it.
Currently I am doing affiliate marketing but I'm not getting very far - and there seems to be a lot of competition. I was thinking of being a product creator but i'm trying to figure out exactly how to do this. I just see affiliate marketing as a losing game.
My biggest issue as an entrepreneur has been focus and planning. Last year I had several projects that went nowhere and I'm a big fan of starting something and never finishing. At 22 I recently got my shit extremely together (I'll have an engineering degree in <2 years with high 3.x, so I'm actually doing fairly well.). However I added an extra year of school due to transferring, but I will have plenty of free time.
I'd like to get into the product creation space - but don't know where to start. Has anyone gone into the product creation space & would give me an indication of the best place to start?
Currently I am doing affiliate marketing but I'm not getting very far - and there seems to be a lot of competition. I was thinking of being a product creator but i'm trying to figure out exactly how to do this. I just see affiliate marketing as a losing game.
My biggest issue as an entrepreneur has been focus and planning. Last year I had several projects that went nowhere and I'm a big fan of starting something and never finishing. At 22 I recently got my shit extremely together (I'll have an engineering degree in <2 years with high 3.x, so I'm actually doing fairly well.). However I added an extra year of school due to transferring, but I will have plenty of free time.
I'd like to get into the product creation space - but don't know where to start. Has anyone gone into the product creation space & would give me an indication of the best place to start?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
