The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Product creation roadblock

Idea threads

mrski

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Feb 19, 2024
I'm trying to create a screen cleaner product but the preparation is so tedious. I've decided to start with distilled water + vinegar, but that adds no value to the market. So i decide to add glycerin as well to prevent streak, but i don't know what type to buy and where to buy it. I ask AI thinking that they'd give helpful answers, but NO, it's like i'm speaking to an idiot who keeps repeating that it may be unsafe and that I should stick to commercial screen cleaners. I'm completely stuck at this point. I think its a really good market because competitors either have noticeable flaws or are imported overseas, so it makes the price 5x more expensive than it should be. Does anyone have advice?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

thecrusher

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Apr 8, 2016
Assuming you have no chemical engineering background and explain how I'd approach creating a similar product.

Create two upwork accounts, one is going to be a freelancer account and another a client account.

With your freelancer account, you're going to search for "chemical engineering" jobs, read as many as it takes for you to get an understanding of how to post a job for this.

With your new found knowledge, write a job post that outlines the product you want to create. Now go to AI (I recommend Claude) and tell AI what you want to create and ask it for feedback on improving your job post.

With your final draft of a job post, throw it up on your upwork client account and invite "Chemical Engineers" who are Top Rated, Top Rated Plus and Rising Talent.

This whole process should take you less than 1 day.

Chat with that, ask them questions, look at the questions they ask you, and then hire one to help you with the process.

mrski

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Feb 19, 2024
Assuming you have no chemical engineering background and explain how I'd approach creating a similar product.

Create two upwork accounts, one is going to be a freelancer account and another a client account.

With your freelancer account, you're going to search for "chemical engineering" jobs, read as many as it takes for you to get an understanding of how to post a job for this.

With your new found knowledge, write a job post that outlines the product you want to create. Now go to AI (I recommend Claude) and tell AI what you want to create and ask it for feedback on improving your job post.

With your final draft of a job post, throw it up on your upwork client account and invite "Chemical Engineers" who are Top Rated, Top Rated Plus and Rising Talent.

This whole process should take you less than 1 day.

Chat with that, ask them questions, look at the questions they ask you, and then hire one to help you with the process.
alright, i'll do that

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.