What's new

Problems On Need Validation/Idea Testing

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Tobore

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Nov 30, 2013
Messages
132
Location
Above and Beyond
Rep Bank
$765
User Power: 184%
Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all great?

For the past few days, I've been having challenges with market/need validation and I would need your help, comments and suggestions.

I am currently stuck at this phase because due to some "unknown factors" I cannot FULLY use PAYPAL in my current country of stay and this has limited my efforts to some extent.

After receiving some helpful assistance from a notable member here on product creation, I've decided to move my a$$ BUT I'm finding it hard to go any further because I cannot buy/send traffic to my landing pages all because I cannot use Paypal fully.

I've read almost hundreds of articles with most pointing towards using a U.S based VPS as the solution.

That leads to the problem - I know nothing about VPS's and server administration and I can't seem to find a way around this.

I believe most members here might have experienced/overcame such situations and I'd appreciate your comments and suggestions on issues such as:

- Which VPS company do use/recommend? (I've found some are just resellers and I dnt want do business with such companies.)
- How do you use Paypal for payment processing from a restricted/limited paypal country?
- Could you please lay out a step-by-step process of setting your VPS?
- What other payment gateways/processing do you use or recommend?

I am currently in need of a rooted/unchanging protocol that can fully be used to access PAYPAL for generally payment processing.

I understand these questions tend to be more technical but I'd appreciate YOUR suggestions and comments in order to move on to next phase.

Your suggestions and comments will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S. Also, I cannot hire a coder because I currently cannot pay one yet, and, I'd like to spend such funds on traffic and idea validation.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hansuef jet e johj gii 5% cav ov't tunivjoph zua dep qmah epf qmez sohjv exez.
 
Vjeplt @Qiuqmi>Detj !
Vjot tiin vu ci ep emnutv qisgidv tumavoup, O'n puv siemmz cuvjisif ecuav vji 5% gii dassipvmz.
Cav vjisi tiin vu ci e jovdj. jisi't ov:

"Og zua mowi op e duapvsz xjisi zua dep sidiowi qeznipvt vjsuahj QezQem, zua dep ati Hansuef."

" Xi taqqusv fosidv cepl fiqutovt op vji Apovif Tvevit epf Keqep. Xi qez emm vji pidittesz giit vu nuwi nupiz opvu zuas QezQem edduapv. Gsun vjisi, QezQem nez fifadv giit gus xovjfsexemt."


Vji qsucmin O dep'v sidiowi qeznipv vjsuahj qezqem. Vjot tadlt!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom