The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Private Label Affiliates

Marketing, social media, advertising

KingKo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 27, 2015
Hi All!

I'm selling my own branded nootropics in EUROPE and I am looking for awesome affiliates to help me selling my product. Anyone an idea where I should go best? So far I only know clickbanks.com !

Thanks for support!

Thumbs up for y'all!

BR

KINGKO

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
There are lots of sties/networks for that, but you have to have your act together first if you are going to get any actual affiliates - or sales. Plus any reputable network would want to verify all that as well.

Are you currently running traffic to your offer yourself?

KingKo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 27, 2015
There are lots of sties/networks for that, but you have to have your act together first if you are going to get any actual affiliates - or sales. Plus any reputable network would want to verify all that as well.

Are you currently running traffic to your offer yourself?

Thank you for the feedback.
I think I have my act together, as it is ready for the market and all legal matters are fullfilled.
Yes, currently running the traffic myself.

KingKo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 27, 2015
Had better be quick if you want to get any of the UK market, the government is rushing a planet ban across all psychoactive drugs in April:

https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/psychoactive-substances-bill-2015

Unless things change, it will include nootropics!

Thank you for the feedback.
Luckily, my company is not located in the UK :)
Will see how it goes with actual UK constomers buying my product from the global net...
Not gonne lose time worrying about it. this in inherent to the industry (law changes/gray arreas/etc)

BR
KingKo

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
I think I have my act together, as it is ready for the market and all legal matters are fullfilled.
Yes, currently running the traffic myself
Good. I thought you were one of those who had no clue about running traffic that read in some book that affiliates can explode your business.

What kind of CPA, and ROI are you seeing? I just spoke with a Nootropic in another geo that is trying to get traffic to their offer (they are currently doing about 300 sales a day themselves, they suck at scaling apparently). But they provide the full funnel (ad, pre-sell page) and are seeing a 50-150% ROI an still struggle to get affiliates.

KingKo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 27, 2015
Good. I thought you were one of those who had no clue about running traffic that read in some book that affiliates can explode your business.

What kind of CPA, and ROI are you seeing? I just spoke with a Nootropic in another geo that is trying to get traffic to their offer (they are currently doing about 300 sales a day themselves, they suck at scaling apparently). But they provide the full funnel (ad, pre-sell page) and are seeing a 50-150% ROI an still struggle to get affiliates.

I do my advertisement currently through FB ads. When I boost a post , I have an average 1 sale and 2 email adress for the newsletter. Seeing the margin that I have this is a ROI of 21%. need to a/b test the adspictures to get this higher. I just started out... 300 jars a day seems like a wet dream for me. I only have 1 affiliate so far who is starting up. 5euro per jar commision.

KingKo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 27, 2015
cta would than be, with the action being a sale, 18euro!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.