- Joined
- Mar 26, 2013
- Messages
- 675
Rep Bank
$1,955
$1,955
User Power: 220%
This is going to pull off of my progress thread on the Inside but I thought answers may help others and get a little more insight here.
The product I will be selling is branded with my brand. It will be a targeted at the premium market with packaging and marketing but pricing it is giving me some confusion. Mainly the best route to take.
Do I need to price it the same across all sales channels? I will be using Amazon, Ebay(some), B&M, and my own site to sell this. Each one has their own fees and costs associated with it which is why pricing could be different depending on the channel.
The product I will be selling is branded with my brand. It will be a targeted at the premium market with packaging and marketing but pricing it is giving me some confusion. Mainly the best route to take.
Do I need to price it the same across all sales channels? I will be using Amazon, Ebay(some), B&M, and my own site to sell this. Each one has their own fees and costs associated with it which is why pricing could be different depending on the channel.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
