In my quest to getting a product into stores, I have ran into a problem I didn't expect to be as much of a problem.
MSRP and pricing.
I have contacted a few retail stores trying to research average profit margins on my type of product. My goal is to provide the retailer a better profit margin than any other brand if possible,but it is very hard without a baseline.
To my surprise my first two leads didn't take kindly and that I was wasting their time.
Am I maybe not getting my point out clear enough that this is to benefit them and their industry?are these out of the question to ask?
Would I be better off trying more cold emails, or going straight to some market research experts who may already have the information. Keep in mind I am operating on a razor budget, for something at this stage I am only speculating will succeed.
Halp guys
Sent from my RM-820_nam_canada_200 using Tapatalk
MSRP and pricing.
I have contacted a few retail stores trying to research average profit margins on my type of product. My goal is to provide the retailer a better profit margin than any other brand if possible,but it is very hard without a baseline.
To my surprise my first two leads didn't take kindly and that I was wasting their time.
Am I maybe not getting my point out clear enough that this is to benefit them and their industry?are these out of the question to ask?
Would I be better off trying more cold emails, or going straight to some market research experts who may already have the information. Keep in mind I am operating on a razor budget, for something at this stage I am only speculating will succeed.
Halp guys
Sent from my RM-820_nam_canada_200 using Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
