What's new

Price vs. shipping fees

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Dom117

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
58
Location
Brussels, Belgium
Rep Bank
$340
User Power: 79%
Hi everyone,

Thanks to all the info on TMF forum and other related sites I think I managed to find a product to import and sell.
I'm was almost ready to order my first batch of products but right now I'm not sure if the business makes sense.

I constructed a little excel file to simulate my costs and income streams but unfortunatly it doesn't really look that good.:eusa_naughty:
Because the product is so cheap, the shipping kills the viability of the business.
When people order more than 1 piece there's not that big of a problem.

I would really like to hear your opinion on these figures.

Thanks !

EDIT: Not sure if people can open the attached image??
 

Attachments

  • Shipping costs(Online version).webp
    Shipping costs(Online version).webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 105
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom