The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Power BI?

Idea threads

Ado1

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 18, 2022
Australia
I just searched the forum and there's not a single thing about Power bi (unless I'm mistaken). I'm wondering how can I use the principles of Fastlane with my skill in Power Bi/Data? I guess freelancing/consulting is one idea. Does anyone know someone who has used this skill successfully?

Kind Regards,
Andrew

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Luke23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jan 29, 2023
I just searched the forum and there's not a single thing about Power bi (unless I'm mistaken). I'm wondering how can I use the principles of Fastlane with my skill in Power Bi/Data? I guess freelancing/consulting is one idea. Does anyone know someone who has used this skill successfully?

Kind Regards,
Andrew
First thing that came to mind was creating online tutorials but that market is pretty saturated already.

Possible idea would be to basically sell to companies who want to train certain staff on PowerBi. you can offer lessons through zoom/teams.

PowerBi is a tool more used by employees, in the fastlane, you arent an employee!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.