The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Please somebody take a look of my website. no sales

verdelimoncasco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 31, 2022
Hi Im new here. Im from the republic of Panama. I sale or at list trying to sale clouthing online. Im doing dropshipping in the women clothing niche.
But for some reason. Im making no sales. Im doing some advertising on meta. very small butget . also I post constantly on instagram, facebook, pinteres,and some tiktok
Dont know the rules here, and dont know if I can post my website url here. any way I will take my chances
I need someone to visit my website and tell me why Im not making sales. I will read all your comments and take all of them in consideration. Im really desperate at this time.
my website is verde Limon click on the link

again apriciate all your advice and I will try to implement all your sugestion

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Feb 11, 2019
Start over, from scratch. Do you genuinely believe you're building a women fashion brand, or did you just upload random clothing and accessory crap from aliexpress or wherever, and uploaded it all on a free template, hoping to make money because hey - women love buying clothes, right?

It is unfixable. It's obvious you put very little effort into it. The products are randomized, there's no style or feel or vibe. The presentation is poor, and presentation is what fashion is all about.

This is a legitimate fashion brand: Preview Dark Theme - Pipeline Ecommerce Website Template

It has a niche, it has a well thought out presentation, it's consistent, it has a unique vibe/feel, they hired models. And you can buy that template and make your store look exactly like it.

As always, I'm not discouraging you, I just want you to have realistic expectations. Find women fashion brands that are thriving and model your brand after them.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Here's what I see on mobile:

As for making sales ane traffic I'll leave that for the big guys to answer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240117_133812_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240117_133812_Chrome.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 33

MrRado

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jan 16, 2024
Speaking from the perspective of a customer, i wouldn't trust your website for these obvious reasons:
1. Spelling mistakes - immediately loses trust. Fix this ASAP
2. Every product's picture is with a different model and different scene. It looks like the products are random. Try selling products with the same lady posing and the same scenario. It looks more professional
3. No contacts page. Once again loses trust. Fix this ASAP
4. The design of the website and the color scheme doesn't match.
You don't need a big budget for ads, you just need the right targeting.
Remember: Facebook community is so big and broad, so if an ad is not working, the problem is that you are not advertising correctly. Take accountability. I am not by any means an expert in the ecommerce and dropshipping. This is my honest quick review of your website as a customer. Keep working on it and eventually the first sale will come.
You've got this.

freek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Nov 17, 2022
Netherlands
I am by no means a fashion expert but i have some general tips

• Look at websites of big fashion brands and copy parts that you like
What are they doing different then you? For example use gymshark i know they use shopify for their website so no excuses to be made for the design part. When i look at the gymshark website i see all kinds of sports related fashion and accesoires, when i look at your website i see Woman's clothing but also perfume, cosmetics, hair?, vitamins, skincare, and more and more.
1705527287994.png
Different brands, different kind of products, different size of image, some with model some without, some with box some without. Just all over the place, there is no theme it is not coherent. So my advice would be to pick what you want to sell; for example women's clothing, then look at populair clothing brands and try to imitate how they present their product. Pick one style and do not just show a bunch of products.

• Try to look at your website from a customers perspective
If you went to your website as a customer would you buy something? And why should someone choose you over a popular fashion brand? Because that is who you are competing with.

• Pick a niche
Competing with populair brands is hard but it might be possible if you very specifically target a niche group. For example:

Would i buy jeans from a website with all kinds of clother hair products skin care etc from a brand that i have never heard of? probably not.

Would i buy jeans from a website with jeans specifically made for guys aged 20-30 who go to the gym with bigger legs and a smaller waist?
On top of that they offer me one year money back if you are not satisfied option.
On top of that they send 3 different sizes on the first order so you can see which one fits the best
On top of that there is a 90 day free return policy
On top of that they deliver the next day
On top of that i get 20% off my first purchase
I might, but the chance is sure as hell higher than the first website, do not be scared to focus on a small group.

• Fix the spelling mistakes
Seriously? even with chatgpt you still make tons of spelling mistakes on your website?

verdelimoncasco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 31, 2022
Hello everyone . First of all, I would like to thank everyone who took the time to visit my page and give me their recommendations. Everyone's honesty is exactly what I wanted to hear. I realize that I have a long way to go. I've already started making certain changes. It will take me time but I will try to follow all your advice and criticism.

verdelimoncasco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 31, 2022
Start over, from scratch. Do you genuinely believe you're building a women fashion brand, or did you just upload random clothing and accessory crap from aliexpress or wherever, and uploaded it all on a free template, hoping to make money because hey - women love buying clothes, right?

It is unfixable. It's obvious you put very little effort into it. The products are randomized, there's no style or feel or vibe. The presentation is poor, and presentation is what fashion is all about.

This is a legitimate fashion brand: Preview Dark Theme - Pipeline Ecommerce Website Template

It has a niche, it has a well thought out presentation, it's consistent, it has a unique vibe/feel, they hired models. And you can buy that template and make your store look exactly like it.

As always, I'm not discouraging you, I just want you to have realistic expectations. Find women fashion brands that are thriving and model your brand after them.
Thank you for the valuable information. you are right my store have a long way to go. I love the sample page you sent me I will study that page. I love it. I see what you meent

verdelimoncasco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 31, 2022
Speaking from the perspective of a customer, i wouldn't trust your website for these obvious reasons:
1. Spelling mistakes - immediately loses trust. Fix this ASAP
2. Every product's picture is with a different model and different scene. It looks like the products are random. Try selling products with the same lady posing and the same scenario. It looks more professional
3. No contacts page. Once again loses trust. Fix this ASAP
4. The design of the website and the color scheme doesn't match.
You don't need a big budget for ads, you just need the right targeting.
Remember: Facebook community is so big and broad, so if an ad is not working, the problem is that you are not advertising correctly. Take accountability. I am not by any means an expert in the ecommerce and dropshipping. This is my honest quick review of your website as a customer. Keep working on it and eventually the first sale will come.
You've got this.
Trust. I see sample page that menber -Delivery- recoment you are right i wouldnt trust my page
the speling i will get right into that as todayAbout the product that will take more time, about the contact link is at the end of the page. I will put a link on top. today thank you for your direction

verdelimoncasco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 31, 2022
I am by no means a fashion expert but i have some general tips

• Look at websites of big fashion brands and copy parts that you like
What are they doing different then you? For example use gymshark i know they use shopify for their website so no excuses to be made for the design part. When i look at the gymshark website i see all kinds of sports related fashion and accesoires, when i look at your website i see Woman's clothing but also perfume, cosmetics, hair?, vitamins, skincare, and more and more.
View attachment 53628
Different brands, different kind of products, different size of image, some with model some without, some with box some without. Just all over the place, there is no theme it is not coherent. So my advice would be to pick what you want to sell; for example women's clothing, then look at populair clothing brands and try to imitate how they present their product. Pick one style and do not just show a bunch of products.

• Try to look at your website from a customers perspective
If you went to your website as a customer would you buy something? And why should someone choose you over a popular fashion brand? Because that is who you are competing with.

• Pick a niche
Competing with populair brands is hard but it might be possible if you very specifically target a niche group. For example:

Would i buy jeans from a website with all kinds of clother hair products skin care etc from a brand that i have never heard of? probably not.

Would i buy jeans from a website with jeans specifically made for guys aged 20-30 who go to the gym with bigger legs and a smaller waist?
On top of that they offer me one year money back if you are not satisfied option.
On top of that they send 3 different sizes on the first order so you can see which one fits the best
On top of that there is a 90 day free return policy
On top of that they deliver the next day
On top of that i get 20% off my first purchase
I might, but the chance is sure as hell higher than the first website, do not be scared to focus on a small group.

• Fix the spelling mistakes
Seriously? even with chatgpt you still make tons of spelling mistakes on your website?
good advice. I already take some of your advice. I delite perfumes skin care and couple of other section on the side. thank you good advices

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Feb 11, 2019
Thank you for the valuable information. you are right my store have a long way to go. I love the sample page you sent me I will study that page. I love it. I see what you meent
If I was you, that's what I would do:

1. Find 10 excellent examples. Most women celebrities have fashion/jewelry brands. Find them, study them, take notes and screenshots.

2. Design your store to match their stores. Design in fashion is super, super important. Shopify is great. Premium themes are not cheap but make things easier.

3. Decide on a niche. Don't just upload 500 random products. Decide whether you go for a specific style, or a specific category.

4. Order the products, take quality photos and get friends to model for you.

5. Ads work but are expensive, instead, you can send your products to relevant influencers who would promote for you (make it a must for them to send their content to you). Influencer marketing likely has less results but is cheaper and you will get a lot of content that is natural (real people shooting it over supplier provided images).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.