The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Please enlighten me!

HR03

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 13, 2012
Hi everyone, I'm going to change the world!

Please tell me your hates, needs or wants in life!

Doing this will help send me in the right direction!

Many thanks, Danny!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
are you kidding my a$$?

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/in...7400-less-dreaming-more-doing.html#post197041

Hi Danny. This is probably going to be the toughest period of your life. Saying and declaring you are going to change will not get it done. Reading self help motivational books won't get it done. Asking broad, benign questions on a forum won't get it done.

You seem to have a good grasp on where you are now but you said you wanted to change.

You are on an entrepreneur forum. Why are you here? What changes do you want to make?

You know if you ask this forum a question you will get a biased answer because of our mentality. If you ask someone on this website the same question you get a different answer.

You cite that you have fears of losing what you have and you are comfortable. What would happen if you got the pink slip tomorrow?

Are the pains of not changing greater than your fears of losing? Gonna have to give more to get more.

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

HR03

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 13, 2012
Thank you runum! You're right, I haven't changed much since my last post over a year ago. My vision changed after reading MJs book, and my dreams are the same. To earn a passive income! I've had hundreds of ideas, and haven't acted on any of them!

I need to focus more on the process and execution!

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Thank you runum! You're right, I haven't changed much since my last post over a year ago. My vision changed after reading MJs book, and my dreams are the same. To earn a passive income! I've had hundreds of ideas, and haven't acted on any of them!

I need to focus more on the process and execution!

Act on one. Do something constructive. Share the results.

Doing something will lead to questions we can help you with.

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
At least it's a step in the right direction. It's good that you're at least thinking to ask for needs to solve rather than doing whatever you feel like.

Keep the mindset and talk to people in real life. Ask lots of questions. You'll find your way.

Good luck

brycer9

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jan 21, 2013
what everyone is saying is right. but learn from my mistake while you're doing it - Pick a foolproof idea.

Heres a great article from a very successful entrepreneur that tells you how to pick a million dollar idea: How to Create a Million-Dollar Business This Weekend (Examples: AppSumo, Mint, Chihuahuas)

but i'd suggest not to be sold on the "do it in a weekend" claim. You will have to work much longer than that

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.