The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Platinum

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Pinnacle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Oct 29, 2007
Edmond, Oklahoma
Why is no one talking about this rare resource? It's rarer than even gold and is up to $2,141 an ounce as of yesterday. I saw a business report no more than maybe a month or two ago when it was at $1500+. Is there something I'm missing? It is far from stagnant and seems to increase considerably with each passing group of weeks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I think all metals will be good investments during the next 2 years. Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper ... already this is evident in the last few months.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
a while back we were looking into recycling this. along with some other minerals.
palladium rhodium and rhenium

I agree with mj. I think the markets for the precious metals are only going to increase as the fictional currencies bounce back and forth... this stuff has inherent value that I dont think will decrease anytime soon...

I wish my dh was more on board with the recycling idea. hes concerned about the chemicals you have to use to obtain the metals. Im concerned with the amount of money it seems could be made from this kind of operation...

piranha526

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 20, 2007
New Jersey
Interesting post. I like the metals long term but Platinum looks like it is starting a shorter term climax run that may correct by 10-20% or more. The long term multi year trend is not in jeopardy but I am getting red flags in my screens. I wrote about it earlier this week.

A lot of people like it at this point - makes me wonder if the "crowd" is getting interested and I hate the crowds!

My take if interested: http://www.chrisperruna.com/2008/02/18/platinum-climax-top/
MJ, I will delete the link if I am violating any rules.

*I am having trouble uploading images so I left the link*

T

TheGreatBear

Platinum is only doing very strong due to supply concerns in South Africa.
Who knows how long that will last?
Who knows when the market turns?
You don't have to, but at this stage, there's no real attractive entry.

Pinnacle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Oct 29, 2007
Edmond, Oklahoma
Interesting post. I like the metals long term but Platinum looks like it is starting a shorter term climax run that may correct by 10-20% or more. The long term multi year trend is not in jeopardy but I am getting red flags in my screens. I wrote about it earlier this week.

A lot of people like it at this point - makes me wonder if the "crowd" is getting interested and I hate the crowds!

My take if interested: http://www.chrisperruna.com/2008/02/18/platinum-climax-top/
MJ, I will delete the link if I am violating any rules.

*I am having trouble uploading images so I left the link*

I need to pay better attention to your blog, Chris. I didn't know that you tracked commodities as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.