Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work.
I would like the Moderators to check this thread out please, in case I have stepped over a line. If so delete it obviously.
This is most definitely not an accusation , it is an observation from reading books that allow you to read a few pages before buying, also from browsing bookshops and checking out adverts on FB to see where the sell is for offered courses on internet money making.
I've seen so many people using MJs ideas and thoughts and probably his own original expressions. that smacks of plagiarism however I aint no lawyer. Has anyone else noticed this trend . Please be careful in replies and don't name names eh?
I would like the Moderators to check this thread out please, in case I have stepped over a line. If so delete it obviously.
This is most definitely not an accusation , it is an observation from reading books that allow you to read a few pages before buying, also from browsing bookshops and checking out adverts on FB to see where the sell is for offered courses on internet money making.
I've seen so many people using MJs ideas and thoughts and probably his own original expressions. that smacks of plagiarism however I aint no lawyer. Has anyone else noticed this trend . Please be careful in replies and don't name names eh?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
